Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

Tarkan International Team Meeting

Go down 
+3
stranger
francygorkem
Olya
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Number of posts : 883
Humor : very unique
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Tarkan International Team Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:55 pm

Hello all fans!
On August 4th, in Istanbul is going to be a Tarkan International Team Meeting. Our club is a member too, but I couldn't go myself (what a shame Sad) Today I called Octavia (Romanian club) and Inge (Tarkan International coordinator)..they are already there, having fun and saying BIG HI to everyone, and I already asked them to say HI from us to all people out there Smile The connection was really bad, so we didn't talk much, but I will try to call back later on, closer to the meeting date as soon as Octavia will let me know an exact time Smile

Will keep you updated Smile

Love, Olya
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarkan-united.us
francygorkem
Kuzu Kuzu Explorer
francygorkem

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:04 pm

oo soo cooooll
Back to top Go down
stranger
Wild Bu Gece
stranger

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:09 pm

uh Inge and everybody are already there?! lucky them Sad

well hello everyone there free hugs have fun and say hi to Tarkan !!
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:35 am

oh! Octavia called me last night and said they were at rehersals! It was about 11 pm Smile she let me listen to Don Bebegim and I was really crazy hearing that Very Happy it was the best!!!! then today I texted Octavia and Inge calle dme back, she said the meeting was fast, Tarkan says his HELLO Very Happy and we should expect www.tarkaninternational.com to be online soon Smile
more to come>>>.....
Back to top Go down
Katerina
Wild Bu Gece
Katerina

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 am

As it has carried, I too would wish to be now there Sad

We wait for opening.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:52 pm

here is a message from Inge from Istanbul Smile

Dear all

we are havıng such a great tıme here!!

We havent had much sleep though and alsmost every day we spent eıther
at the rehearsal of tarkans concert or at the concert ıtself and ın
between we are organısıng a lot on behalf of Tarkanınternatıonal the
joıng fanclubs webpage.
We got to talk wıth Ozlen today and explaıned more about our project
and tomorrow we wıll be at HITT s offıce
to brıng our photos to them on a Cd of the meetıng we had wıth Tarkan
and of the concert and the rehearsals. And we wıll have a look at
theır offıce thought tarkan wıll not be there he ıs shootıng a new
vıdeo.

Our tıme ın Istanbul ıs goıng very fast and we spend lots of tıme on
phone calls eıther wıth tarkans people and wıth each other (because we
get together at certaın tımes)

So please all be a lıttle patıent ...when we get back on the 7th of
August we wıll be able to gıve you the full report and the pıctures.
Rıght now please don,t call Octavıa because we are constantly waıtıng
for HITTs phone calls and ıts gettıng a bıt hectıc wıth all other
phone calls comıng ın between.

Thanks for your patıence ıt wıll be worth the waıt!!
,Tonıght I hope I can fınally catch some sleep ....

love Inge
Back to top Go down
Katerina
Wild Bu Gece
Katerina

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:06 pm

Let's wait very much boogie
Back to top Go down
maog
Wild Bu Gece
maog

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:14 pm

Ohhh, nice cheers
Back to top Go down
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:47 am

Olya!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH you lucky girl!!!! I love Don Bebegim Razz You should of called me on three way, jk!!!!!!!!!!!!Just imagine how they felt actually seeing him singing it, AHHHHHHHH!! I am glad that everything went well, and I cant wait for TarkanInternational.................Thanks Olya and Inge for the update Cool

Nicole Ezra
Back to top Go down
Jasmine
Club Admin
Jasmine

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:49 pm

OLYAA!!! and NICOLE!!! cant wait 4 our turn to go to turkey and say hi to tarkan strate in his face! OMG! that would be like a dream come true! lol
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:52 pm

ok, next summer Very Happy hope next summer will be the time Smile))))
Back to top Go down
Katerina
Wild Bu Gece
Katerina

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:00 pm

Olya, I with you, me will take, as will gather)))))To embrace and kiss Tarkan)))))))))))))))))))))))))) huggs
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:05 pm

yessssss!!!!!! ok, who is with us?? Smile)))
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:03 pm

Octavia's Report from Tarkan International meeting Smile

hello everyone,

it's now 3 am in beautiful istanbul, i am writting this from inge's computer from the hotel lobby (the only place where u can get the wireless) ...i just wanna share my story of this adventure... as for the technical details about our project, they will be shared within the tarkaninternational team.

the point of this meeting, and why it was not advertised is that we have this project, called tarkaninternational , which aims to gather fanclubs from all over the world (the team consists at the moment of turkey, romania, brazil, argentina, spain, mexico, usa, russia, hungary, and tarkanclub, as a mixed fanclub, and also the biggest and oldest fanclub). what we have done is chose the largest fanclubs and put them on this website, which is supposed to be a portal, a door for all the fans, so that they can find their club and join, and find news abt tarkan, and stuff...and also, tarkaninternational will be the official fanclub of tarkan, it will be aknowledged by hitt. so, we, the owners and moderators of the fanclubs involved decided to get together, sit down and actually talk about our projectm talk to hitt about it, and of course have some great fun and enjoy a tarkan concert.

so, my adventure started friday afternoon, when me and alx got on the flight for istanbul...awful flight btw, it was a bumpy ride, and alx's comments were not helping much to calm my fear..when getting to the ataturk airport, a huge line at the passport check greeted us...and then we decided to get cheap on the taxi...we took the metro, and then the tram...this totaly sucked as i was having 21 kilos of lugagge with me!!! we got off the tram at tophane, and we decided to reach the tunel (where our hotel is) by foot....going on some small streets that are just up and down, up and down....until we got lost...so in the end we just took a taxi...we landed at 6, we got to the hotel al 9...we met inge and went out for a dinner, and just went to bed...all i can say is that i really build up the muscles of my arms, loool. we also tried to contact ozlen, but she did not reply.

saturday was a beautiful day...we had breakfast, and then decided to go by ferry to visit the islands...we caught some sun, some swimming in the sea, although it was very stormy and the beach ...well, it was actually a bitch!!! in the presantation leaflet it said "pebble beach"...that was no pebble beach, that was the rocky mountain beach!!!!!! we totally broke our legs, but had such a great laugh...and we caught the sun setting down over istanbul as we were coming back, so it was absolutelly amaizing.

sunday is when the official tarkaninternational meeting started. we all met in taksim square in the morning...it was beautiful to meet sheila, leticia , neslihan, and to see ebru again. unfortunatelly, with the megatsarkan team i guess there was some sort of miunderstanding, because they never showed up, and it was indeed a pity...they had one representant for the concert, emel bilge, whom it was a real pleasure to meet, and i am happy that megatarkan had one representative for the concert (and the short meet and greet before the concert). so, we all met in taksim square, had a long beakfast, talked about many things, and then started making a programe for the next few days. we also tried to cal ozlen again, but no answer...so we just send her an sms, telling her we had arrived. during breakfast we all decided to have a bosphorus trip that afternoon, and afterwards me, inge, sheila and leticia decided to see where the harbiye theatre is exactly, as we wanted to have a clue on how to get there the next day...we took the bus from sirkeci, and travelled to taksim, somehwhere near some military academy or something... we wandered around for abt 2 hours looking for the theatre..and we found it...and, as something that we kinda expected, but never planned, some of the hitt crew was there, to d the stage for the concert. levent invited us in, offered us some seats and cold water and told us to wait...so we waited...the reason for which we waited was that we felt something interesting might be going on...and so it was! one by one, people were arriving to the theatre, more and more important people, and as the evening came, the cars started getting bigger, shinier and more expensive... and that is when we realised we had something there. unfortunatelly, at that moment we were not complete, karina had just arrived and the airport had lost her luggae...the tarkancoll representatives had some already planned agenda, so we were most definatelly not complete...not to mention that there was no news whatsoever from the megastarkan representatives. .
well, to go on...around 8 and something, a nice black car came in...it had smokey glasses...and it stopped in the middle of the yard, and guees who got off...of couyrse tarkan!!! he did not see us though.
but, what i would like to point out before going further, is that the time that we waited at the harbiye theatre was not lost, not at all...we met with some of the hitt crew and had a little talk, we met with a very nice guy ( i dunnot remmeber his name) who talked to us about tarkan, and when hearing abour romania, he brought into attention the arada bi video with the romanina model...but what is important, and this is totally an inside information, is that he was confussing our romanian model from arada bir, with some venezuelean one...and he said "yes, the new video fro cat kapi, with the 2 venezuelean models"....! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! ! so, what is for sure, as u will see later in my story, is that tarkan is preparing a new video...and we also met with can, one of tarkan's guitar players...for my dear romanian fans, i want to say that as inge was introducing me to can, she was telling him i am from romania, he said, and i quote:"ohhh, romania, oh, gosh, we had such great fun at that concert, like 2 years ago, it was such a great concert...and u guys were making all the show, we really felt welcome and enjoyed playing for u". so....of course, i got very excited about this...it was some great news.
ok, let's continue...so, tarkan arrives, fails to notice us...and goes inside the theatre...i just want to mention that the harbiye theatre is not a common theatre, it's an old stone theatre, it is somehow very intimate, it had only about 4000-5000 seats....at the moment that i saw tarkan getting off the car, i knew he was there for the reharsal (this kinda made sense to me, i mean, i was one day before the concert, and it was the first concert from the series of concerts that hitt is doing at the harbiye...for me it was obvious that they needed to prepare, build the stage, check the lightning, and so on)...so, seeing that tarkan was there (and omg, i almost did not recognize him, he lost a lot of weight, and h has been working out...he is now similar as weight i think to the karma time...just the hair is different, but he is as skinny as he was then)...seeing MR. T there, i knew he was there for the reharsals... so we went and spoke to sevtap, and asked about this, she confirmed it to us, so we asked if we could get in and watch....and everyone said "fo course!!!". after all, sheila and leticia had travelled 20 000 km to be here...i want to say that there was not that much going on with the stage and the arrangements at that time, but the band was getting ready for some reharsals... at 9 oçlock mr. popstar got on the stage...he had some baggy pants he kept liftfting, as he was too skinny...he looked relaxed, and beautiful... he had a nice tan, and you could easily see he had been working out.
he spotted us, and a bit later someone from the hitt staff came and asked if we wanna say hi to him.. we explained that we had come tere as a team, for our project, and that our official meeting was not scheduled for that time, we were lucky enough to get to the rehersals, we did not want to bother. but we were told that it's absolutelly ok, we will not have the official meeting then, just say hi to the man.
as this was really getting to be contured, i picked uf the phone, called karina, and told her to jump in a taxi and come asap to the harbiye theatre....and also called the tarkancoll team, and transmitted the same message...
meanwhile, the 4 of us got on the stage....we had a hi with tarkan, he hugged us all very tight...he was really relaxed, he was very happy to see us...we had some pictures taken with my camera, he asked for those pictures, although none of us (including bim) was actually dressed for the meet and greet....it was just a -on the stage, relaxed- type of meeting...he was very surpised and happy to see the girls from brazil...we talked a bit more actually, and....and.. ..and.... i did something very bad, and i do have to confess...i made tarkan blush. we were just talking, and i really felt like complimenting him on the great shape he was in, and how nice he looked...so, i just said"man, u look gorgeous!".. .and he laughed, and heavilly blushed, and said "no, i don't", with a very shy look....i explained to him i was not just saying that, i really meant it, he had lost weight and put himself in shape, and his tan was very very nice, it suited him.
after this short but very pleasant meeting, karina and neslihan got there just in time for a quick hello...and then the reharesals started at 9. all i can say is that we had the luckiest day of our lives, we got like a pirvate concert, we witnessed the rehersals for 5 hours (me and inge, we left at 2 am, and they were still rehersing at that time)....we got to see tarkan rehersing some moves (and drooling, yes, he was sexy as hell), and we got to see him and his band actually create real music....he was instructing them, ok, let;s take a higher note, and we'll just take it from here, and they were rehersing basically the beginings and finals.....it was real music that was being created there, and it was beautiful!!!

the only thing that went a bit wrong was that, as we have found out the next day, ozlen was very sick, and that is why she couldn't get in touch with us....but at the rehersals we talked with tarkan, and agreed to meet him the next day for an official meet and greet, around 4-5 pm. the bad thing was that at that time of the night the hitt crew was not there anymore, so we couldn't see if what tarkan had told us actually fit in his agenda.
but the night was beautiful, the rehersals were wonderful and very sopecial, and one could easily see how he was enjoying our presence there.

ok, this is the end of part 1:P part 2 will folllow after i get back home!

all my love,
octavia
Back to top Go down
stranger
Wild Bu Gece
stranger

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:00 pm

OMG!!
i can't comment on that !! you guyz r soo lucky !!

i can't wait for the pics clown
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:18 pm

Tarkan International Meeting report 2 by Octavia (TarkansWorld, Romania)

Monday...the day i lost my voice to tarkan Very Happy

we got up as early as we could (meaning 8 and something...maybe 9)...i felt still a bit...dizzy...i could not comprehend that i had witnessed 5 hours of tarkan singing and dancing at the rehearsals...i could still not figure that teasing tarkan, making him blush, hugging and kissing him on the cheek, right there on the stage, was not a dream...

we started to get ready for the meet and greet, Inge made some cds with pics and videos from the night before, i printed some print-screens of the website...we added them all in the book of letters..

it was no time for lunch, at least not for me, we were late as it was, just grabbed a sandwich from starbucks...met everyone in taksim square, and was very amazed with the tons of boxes with gifts that Sheila, and Leticia and karina had brought.

we had a gift for him too, the watch, which was given from all his fans...Sheila had bought the watch from brazil, from a watch factory that is friends with the environment, and that practices fair trade.

so, we met in taksim square, and grabbed 2 taxis, and went to the harbiye theatre. there, levent got us in...but after a while, around 4 pm, he came and told us we had to all evacuate, as they needed to do the bomb check....they were checking the entire theatre for bombs and other stuff, for one hour and a half. meanwhile, we went to a very nice park just across the road, and sat in the grass, took pics and rested...had the quick sandwich lunch...at one moment, a policeman came, and asked for our passports...he checked each carefully, Inge told him we were with the international fanclub (we were only girls there:P) and he told us to be careful, as there had been some incidents in the area...he was really nice, he knew football players from every country, we were giving him passports, and he was like "oh, romania, hagi, popescu" and so on Razz:P:P he told us that if we have any problems, we can call the emergency line, as they were in the neighborhood anyway.

around 5-5:30 we went back to the theatre....and we waited for just a little while, cause levent took us quickly backstage..he said:"5 mins" and he went to get tarkan...
the meeting was very fast...he came, said hello to everyone, talked to a us a little bit, sheila and karina gave him all the presents, leticia gave him a sack of brazilian chocolates...he made a joke, and acted like santa (yes, that big the sack was:P:P:P)...i am only sorry no one caught that moment on film......Sad it was a nice moment, and a good joke.... i gave him the book of letters, and presented the project a bit...we have been on hold for abt a year, and i told him that, and he said i should blame him...silly, like i would actually do that! lol, but it turns out he is really to blame, cause he cannot decide on pics and videos for the new website!!! he is a libra, what can u ask of him?! besides the book, i also gave him one of the bags we had made for the meeting, and a t-shirt...we had yellow t-shirts made, on the front with the fish he had drawn for the bag, and on the bag with a small picture of him drawing the fish...unfortunately i had made it an L, cause it thought it should be ok, not that tight...but now that he lost weight, it will be large...he is an M, or even an S, if he wants his clothes tight...damit! anyway, in the end, when he was about to leave, we gave him the watch...i think he liked it, you can see the video that was posted...he went like "oh!"...but he did feel embarrassed cause of all the gifts, he was indeed overwhelmed...so we thought, as a rule for the next meet and greets, no more presents, except for the traditional book of letters...i mean, what can you give a man who has everything, and can afford anything? we thought of those gifts, as memories, but as he seemed ashamed to receive so many, and a bit uncomfortable...it's better not to. we want him to enjoy meeting us, and talk to us...i am sure he would have loved to hear what we think of the album, and stuff, but the time was just too short.

afterwards, we were taken into the theater, levent told us to wait...so we waited. we witnessed to another short rehearsal, we had pictures taken, and then waited...until about 9:30...when the show started!

it was an amazing start...fast but good...the crowd was asking for him, as always...and then a siren started, like there was some air raid, the curtains opened wide, and he started to sing vay anam vay...he was wearing a white suit.. white scarf, white vest, white trousers, and silver tennis shoes...it was great, i remember i was getting goosebumps, it was all so sudden, and full of action, so alive and great! he looked dashing, very very sexy, and he was happy and full of energy. he danced like a maniac, throughout the show, sexy dances, but also fun, you could see how he was a bit shy to do the extra sexy dances, and how he was having fun.
he also did hup, hop hop, dedikodu, simarik, shikidim, dilli duduk...unutmamali, and the entire theater sang with him...he had 4 outfits...the white one, then he changed just the vest, into a black one...for the acoustic part he had black leather trousers and a pink shirt, and close to the end he changed the shirt into a black top...he sang very nice acoustic versions of olurum sana, don bebegim, ay, inci tanem...a salsa version of vazgecemem...he also did about 3 songs of sanat musik...
oh, there was a funny incident at one moment...he had this pink shirt, with a pink scarf...and he wanted to just throw it away...and he was holding the microphone also...so when he tried to throw the scarf in the back, he also threw the mic...loooooool...everyone laughed, including him, going "hahahahahahahaha" in the mic, after he had recovered it Razz
he was really hot...really hot...he kept drinking tons of water...and he was sweating, but damn it, he was sexy as hell....
after the sanat musik, more pop followed...he did the kuzu kuzu...and danced with the flames...and sang pare pare....i mean, i think everyone should hear pare pare live...it is simply amazing, i cried like crazy...he had green lasers on the stage, and sang...omg, it was so beautiful, i couldn't help my tears, i cried like a baby...and i was thinking, my god, he sings all these sad songs, and meanwhile his relationship is over....and still he can focus on these songs....i got so overemotional....my mascara was all over the place...i was crying and singing at the same time, i felt like my cheeks were on fire, my eyes were blurry cause of the tears, and my lungs and throat hurt...and my heart felt like it was in a bush or roses with big thorns...in a way, through pare pare, he transmitted how he felt...and how miserable the entire situation was...and that is why i can only hope that him and bilge get back together, if they really love eachother...life is too short and ugly to be wasted on pride, and silly things...

well, near to the end... he tricked us that it was the end..the curtains closed, he said goodbye...and then he was back, saying:" should we do one more?"....they did 2 more songs, and it was so great, the entire theater was up, singing and dancing!!!

what i liked so much is that tarkan this time was wearing his contacts...he saw us!!!! well, it was rather impossible to miss us, we were in the 4th row, standing, jumping, dancing, screaming, like crazy...he couldn't have missed us, not even if he was blind!!! anyway, he saw us, he smiled at us, he gave us the sexy look, he blew a kiss, and he waved to us!!!! and karina and leticia were waving their flags, and he saw them...it was super!!!! both for us and for him!!!!!!!!!!

during the concert, big huge avea balloons were thrown from somewhere behind...at the end we caught ne, and i grew very attached to it...we even took a picture with it, well, several...but we had to say bye bye to the balloon, cause it wouldn't fit in the taxi Sad but it was such a lovable balloon.

the wonderful night ended at oszut, with cookies, cakes, all sorts of delicious things...we showed pics and videos to the waiters there (the poor guys wanted to go home, and they kept it open just for us)...they said we really must be crazy, to travel so much to see him...

we finally went to bed around 2 in the morning..well, me and Inge, much later, we watched the pics, the videos, and stayed up for talking a lot...had a good laugh...and analyzed how everything went that day...and i discovered how, slowly but surely, i was loosing my voice...but who the F**K cared?! i had just had the night of my life...the days of my life...i promised to myself to work and fight just to relive those feelings...they are worth anything...everything...

we thought that in the last 48 hours we did more than great...and indeed we did! tarkaninternational rocked the world that night!!!!!!!!!!!!

uf, going to bed now...i'll be back tomorrow with some more details about the next days...our trip to sultanahmet at night...the talk with ozlen...the trip to the galata tower, and many other things Smile

lots of love, and good night to everyone!
octavia
Back to top Go down
Katerina
Wild Bu Gece
Katerina

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:46 pm

I too would wish all this to go through..... I hope.... My dream will come true...
SUPER the story, all so colourfully and emotionally!!!!!!.
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:07 am

I know!!! reading this report I could imagine eveything that was happening there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:40 am

Octavia!!!
I love your description, you bring the story alive. I can only imagine the excitement, and I am sure these days will last with your forever. Just reading your part about him singing Pare Pare makes me emotional!!! I would of been right there crying along with you, lol!!

Again thanks for your description and details of this wonderful event, it really help us live it in our mind!!

NicoleEzra
Back to top Go down
stranger
Wild Bu Gece
stranger

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:01 pm

wooooow !! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan International Team Meeting   Tarkan International Team Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarkan International Team Meeting
Page 1 of 1