Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
Tarkan Fantasy EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
Tarkan Fantasy EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
Tarkan Fantasy EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
Tarkan Fantasy EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
Tarkan Fantasy EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
Tarkan Fantasy EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
Tarkan Fantasy EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
Tarkan Fantasy EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
Tarkan Fantasy EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

Tarkan Fantasy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Number of posts : 883
Humor : very unique
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:52 pm

A charming video by Verem Smile

Tarkan Fantasy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarkan-united.us
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 6:30 am

Omg!!! Shocked We should keep Verem far from her PC! lol!
I have no words really...She did a good job again! worship
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:16 pm

this video is really sad Sad I felt sad for fans who don't sleep nights crying over him, who live his life, not their own Sad((( I donno, but I'm glad I'm living in real world Smile Verem is a bad girl Razz hehe
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:46 pm

I agree with you Olya...And actually,somehow I think that people are avoiding this subject,wich is by my opinion very important one,especially in fun clubs...Dunno,maybe I'm wrong.
Anyway,I wouldn't like that to be a kind of taboo...

I had a personal expirience,when my friend finished in a hospital because of Tarkan...She was there around year and a half...It was a painful thing for me to talk about this,because at the end she moved out of Turkey cuz of that...And now I regret I wasn't pushing her harder with some conversations and maybe other help...
And maybe I wasn't the right person who will understand her,cuz something like that never happened to me! That was too crazy and scary thing for me to accept that really exists...
And now these days I am seeing this more often...On my bad luck...

I dunno what you think about this subject,I would really like to hear your opinions...
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:47 pm

oh you mean like fans commiting suicide over him? I don't understand it...I just can't understand how can you be commited to some image like that? it's some kind of a fake idol, a God! I can't stand when people go like " Tarkan (or whoever) is my everything! I live for him la la la" C'mon now! this is NOT normal!!!! living years just to meet him? Work to make money just to visit his concerts? No, thanks! I prefer real life and not addiction! yes, I do like Tarkan, he has this harizma, his music is great and I like to dedicate some of my time on him (like our fan club) , it's fun, nothing wrong with that! But gosh! commiting a suicide over someone I don't even know- that's a shame!
I remember when I was watching MJ's live video, how those girls were faiting, crying...this is some evil addiction...I remember myself trying to kinda look alike with some celebreties, but then when I was already in high school I realized that was a shame, and that I should be my own individual and live th elife I've been given to live...not chase some famous person and in the end be left out with nothing...becuz that person has hers/his own life out there, backstage..and addicts are not on their "menu list"...this is my opinion....
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:13 am

worship
I am often comparing this to drug users...Maybe a bad comparation but...Running away from reality and living in a fantasy world...Not a good thing...

I was kidding before like: No,I don't want to run after some famous guy! I will become famous one day,and he'll run after me! Cool lol!
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:07 am

good example about drugs! it's true! my parents always told me to know "my own price" and value my own individual, my life...other words be a bit selfish love yourself too and then others will love you as well...
your joke is funny Very Happy

but I think you don't need to be famous to make this famous person respect you or even run after you, it all comes from your inside, how you respect yourself...if you are a crazy fan who throws your bra on your idol- how do you expect him/her to value you? yes, may be take a pic or an autograph, but I'm more than sure that would be it! some people thinkg celebreties are some special peeps out there, but in reality they think the same way as others, as us...all people have same form of their brain lol
You can spend your life in the shadow of your idol, you can have millions of videos and pictures with them, but when they are gone, you will have nothing more by those papers with their image...no life story of your own, no nothing...like you never excisted, only your name on your birth certificate...
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:42 am

I was asking myself this: Why should,Tarkan for example,be much better and much more important person then some doctor who is saving thousands of lifes?!
It has no sense to me...I mean,when we are in this idolizing stuff...
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:04 pm

yes, I mean all people are the same...Tarkan is an artist who needs appreciation, he is good in music, in performance, but there is no need to make a God out of him...I don't think he would love this idea himself you know
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:16 am

well, there goes my church olya! Very Happy ı have heard many debates on thıs topıc and ı have to say, that was the most ıntellıgent answer ı've heard. ın jest, ı say buıld a church to the ımage, but he's not an ımage ıs he? he ıs a man lıke any other, wıth flaws and baggage. though hıs flaws are not quıte as bad as he lets on. we may adore the ımage but we must always remember there ıs a man hıdıng behınd that mask that few know. to devote your lıfe to an ıllusıon ıs ınsane. though that ıllusıon may be mouth waterıng, the man ıs a much bıgger prıze, don't ya thınk?
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:39 am

yes, the person! you can respect, appreciate one person, but not wroship her/him! I'm really against it! and it's not only about Tarkan here now, many people worship their lovers, wives, husbends- this is just wrong! it's called fanatism which is a really bad psychological issue Sad( don't get me wrong, I do love Tarkan and his music is magical...actually I say it visa versa: I love Tarkan's music, and him as well, because if his music would be a piece of **** I wouldn't like him either Smile so in musical and artist standarts Tarkan is basically perfect Smile and I'm proud to be a fan of his art Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:18 am

"don't get me wrong, I do love Tarkan and his music is magical...actually I say it visa versa: I love Tarkan's music, and him as well, because if his music would be a piece of **** I wouldn't like him either so in musical and artist standarts Tarkan is basically perfect and I'm proud to be a fan of his art"...that's perfect. i'm sure he'd be pleased by that olya. i know i am. Smile if the product sucked the artists would be nothing special. it is the art that makes the artists more than human if only for a little while. all art transcends.. music itself though..it touches us all on a primal level.
Back to top Go down
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 8:56 am

Were getting pretty deep in here. So im gonna say my peace.

Tell me first of all how many girls would be so in love with Tarkan if he wasnt an artist and just living a normal life? Because Tarkan is put in the spotlight and happens to be a great singer and I guess a gorgeous(lol) man, fans fall victim to this.

I would first like to say though that maybe there is something missing in that particular fans life, and Tarkan fills this for them. So they begin almost relying on Tarkan to fill this gratification, meanwhile fantasizing and creating a connection to someone who really isnt there.

I know that commiting such acts to onself because of someone else, doesnt make sense to most. But I think we have to consider the persons state of mind, and sympathize.

Also I believe that the closeness to his fans can create hope for others, so I think that it is safe to say that yes this type of thing could indeed be considered an addiction, Tarkan addiction.

NicoleEzra
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 2:48 pm

OMG!!! i was thinking of how to say it... IF he wasn't famous who really would care? he'd just be that hot guy that works at the deli.. i have alot of musician friends who can't get dates but soon as they start making a name for themselves.. forget it! they have to beat the girls off! fame makes people see what they want to see. good point and i'm glad you made it. ~hugs for the smart girl~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tarkan Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Fantasy   Tarkan Fantasy Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarkan Fantasy
Page 1 of 1