Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
Universal Changes EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
Universal Changes EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
Universal Changes EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
Universal Changes EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
Universal Changes EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
Universal Changes EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
Universal Changes EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
Universal Changes EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
Universal Changes EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

Universal Changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Universal Changes Empty
PostSubject: Universal Changes   Universal Changes EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:55 am

Good Morning Everyone!
Today for the U.S. of A. it is Election day and I am so excited because this country needs a change!!! I do not want to get too deep into politics but I am interested to know what changes you would want for your country?

How is the government in your country? Whats good whats bad? I think that this could be an interesting topic to read in first person what its like in other countries.

NicoleEzra
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarkan-united.us
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Number of posts : 883
Humor : very unique
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Universal Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal Changes   Universal Changes EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:17 am

ohhh...in my original country it's been all bad for the past 3 years! Since this scarry-face president came up to be the head of the country! People don't like him at all! It's a terrible economic crisis in there now and people are suffereing from all those stupid chages!!!! Even in communistic times it wasn't that bad in there as it is now!
However, Russia is doing pretty good, they have a good president, and yes, he is a former KGB (actually there is no former KGB, they are KBG for life Smile) anyway, he knows how to run his party, so no worries for Russia at least.
And as for USA...God, I was never happier for Ukraine as I'm happy for USA now!!!! GO OBAMA!!!
Back to top Go down
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Universal Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal Changes   Universal Changes EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:07 pm

Olya I have a question, over there in your country do they hold ballots where the people vote for the President? If so did the current president act like he was gonna do good things for the country,and than turned out to be evil???

I am also so glad about the election this year, and hopefully Obama will stay true to his words. It seems almost everywhere in the world is becoming unfair when it comes to power, and people are the ones who have to suffer, , , , time for a change!!!
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Number of posts : 883
Humor : very unique
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Universal Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal Changes   Universal Changes EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 1:04 pm

well, first of all in Ukraine another president was chosen first and then this freaky-face guy started to fight against that guy saying he did smthng unfair. But from the very beginning people were happy with the first chosen guy, now it's a disaster in there!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Universal Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal Changes   Universal Changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Universal Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Unrelated Topics :: Personal +...more-
Jump to: