WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
Sun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

Share | 

Tarkan's teeths...???

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Tarkan's teeths...???   Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:16 pm

I was watching some of his videos afew days ago...and I keep thinking about one thing.
In "Kimdi" he's teeths aren't so perfect (like nowadays).He had a gap between his front theeths.

In "Kil Oldum" it's the same thing
(HORRIBLE picture, I know Smile )
Well..now that gap is gone. His teeths look so white and PERFECT ...

If you ask me, I say he had dental implant surgery...
What do you guys think???
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin

Number of posts : 883
Humor : very unique
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:33 pm

what I once read is that he had to have some cosmetic surgery on his teeth to remove that gap and it also kinda changed his lips shape (that happens to many people though) study

Stefessig71

Number of posts : 83
Humor : quite the comedian
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Yeah he did probably get caps because you can see the shape of them are really perfect now. It has become really a popular thing in the celebrity world. And he probably had a slight overbit eand it seems his now it is gone.
I think he looked good either way.

When I was young I had a gap in my front teeth. So did my brother and my father too.

My brother needed braces badly and so he got those and fixed the overbite. My father still had his but when he got older got a partial replacing and now it is totally weird looking at him smile. His mouth has changed and the teeth look fake because I know what his old ones where like. Thankfully, I never got braces and my teeth just grew together, probably because when you get old they shift foward. I am fortunate, my teeth are very straight and I have nice smile.

Some people use their teeth for a tradmark with their celebrity status, like Madonna has a gap, and Lauren Hutton, and old actress/model. She was in the American Gigilo with Richard Gere back in the day.. She was quite beautiful too.

Love,
Stephanie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inge
Tarkan International

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:32 pm

Yes, he had his teeth changed.
I was a fan of his when it happened. He had them changed January 1995.
Before that I always thought his teeth were very cute and one day he comes back from the United States with this toothpaste bright big smile and I was absolutely DISGUSTED!!! Where did my cute Tarkan go? Why did he suddenly look like a boring old photo model??? How could he lose his sweet smile?
I got so angry at him for losing his individuality! For a while I tried to "correct" the new pictures, changed his teeth back to normal with that cute gap in between, slightly smaller...but then so many pictures came and I could not keep up...and so I had to give up and accept that "my Tarkan" was lost forever and he would live on with these big white "perfect" model teeth, which looked totally fake to me. (They still do, and they are fake of course). He should have kept the cute gap, he could have worn it like a trade mark, like Madonna.
But then I thought, probably it was something which bothered him so he probably is happy with his new teeth. So that is why I decided to make a painting of him which showed his new teeth. And gave it to him in October 1995.
Now I got used to his teeth over the years but I never stopped realising that they are FAKE and that his real teeth were so much cuter...

Oh Stephanie, by the way, no he never had any overbite.

love, Inge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inge
Tarkan International

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Olya wrote:
what I once read is that he had to have some cosmetic surgery on his teeth to remove that gap and it also kinda changed his lips shape (that happens to many people though) study

I am not sure if his lips shape is caused by the new teeth.
I believe he may be using a lip filler.
If you look at his early pictures his lips are much thinner and have a slightly different shape. The lips ever since Olurum Sana appear more sensual and fuller, I can't imagine that a change of teeth caps can do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Maybe that gap was bodering him. Maybe he couldn't sing in the way he wantet to with it. Who knows.
Or...maybe he just didn't liked it. It's OK to me. I think he did a good thing by "changing" them. If the man likes it this way...so be it. I love his "new" teeths...they are so perfect..I know they are fake, but...
Unfortunately my teeths are a DISASTER Sad My canine grew a little higher...and I look like a vampire Sad If I'd had the money I would do exactly the same thing. I would have a dental implant surgery...
Back to top Go down
Stefessig71

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:50 pm

mjdiva,

I know over here you can get your teeth fixed easily. But it is so very expensive. Dentist and orthodontist make tons of money. I should have gone to dental school, I would be rolling in the money..

Gap or no gap, Tarkan still has that voice that I love so much.

Love,
Stephanie-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefessig71

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Inge,

I do see what you are saying about his lips being fuller. It is very possible he does use lip stuff to plump them up. My mother bought this stuff to make her lips fuller and I accidentally put it on thinking it was just lip gloss and it made my lips feel like warm and tingling. I already have full lips and this just made them feel kind of swollen. My mother laughed at me about how I acted after it was starting to take effect. I wouldn't like to do that again.

Love,
Stephanie-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olya
Club Admin

Number of posts : 883
Humor : very unique
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:47 pm

haha! Dawn, you mean like lip plumper from VS? I got that oe as a gift and it actually kinda burns your lips and kinda makes them numb, I don't like it, but I let my friends use it )))

change withhis teetj coud cause his lips change, because we dont' know what job docs did on him and what exactly was changed. I guess if he would leave his lips the same aftr the teeth work, they would look even more thinner...oh well, Thank God for plastic surgery Smile))

Inge
Tarkan International

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:11 am

http://tarkandeluxe.blogspot.com/

Look at this pic...
he has loads of make-up...very nice.
And his lips seem a bit smaller...so it could be he is using lip filler every now and then...or maybe he just learned to bite his lips right before a photo shoot, so the fill up with blood ...
I like this pic vey much, too bad that Ali doesnt allowe copying and that he is such an overall asshole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nia
Wild Bu Gece

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:05 am

Inge wrote:
I like this pic vey much, too bad that Ali doesnt allowe copying and that he is such an overall asshole.
ROFLMAO... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kisaiya

Number of posts : 227
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:11 am

Grin....amen to that Inge!!

I think that if it made him happy, who cares. If I had the money, I would totally fix my teeth and they are not that bad AND no one is taking pictures of me constantly and judging how I look all the time.

there is something cute about imperfections. It makes a person seem more real. I think though, that if I was a celebrity, I would be just as succeptible to the pressure to have the great teeth, the great hair and flat stomach. It would be hard not to fall into that trap. Society places too much emphasis on how we look, especially our celebrities.

Smile Dawn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elena
Bouncing Yakinda Ninja

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:02 pm

I think he has caps, not dental implants, they just "cover" teeth not replace them. I have the gap but I haven't fixed it yet, I hate the fact that those fake caps get old very quickly and you have to keep on replacing them. That's why his teeth don't look the same in different videos. I think he did right though, it also fixed that speech impediment he had (whistling s), which I don't have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tarkan.forumfree.net
Inge
Tarkan International

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi Elena, oh you could be right, I have no idea what he did exactly. And I am not an expert on these dentist things. So yeah they could be caps, I don't know. You he did have a bit of a whistling s, didnt he? I just listened Aacayipsin and noticed how his voice has matured so much since then...

love, Ineg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inge
Tarkan International

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:58 pm

oh God I even misspelled my own name!! AAAArrchh...

Inge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefessig71

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:41 pm

Hello everyone,

They do say that some people with a gap tend to speak differently. I think it has to do with your tongue and how you say words. I can't remember if I had that problem when I was younger (I had a gap in my front teeth too) but as I got older mine grew together. I think Tarkan did get the caps or veneers over his teeth. I think at first if you notice he still had a very small space but his teeth were straight and then later the are much more close together. It also changes the way your mouth and lips look. My father had that. Tarkan always had full lips but look at some of his older pictures you will see what I mean.

I too listened to how much Tarkan's voice has changed. Dawn affectionately called him at that time with his very first album as baby Tarkan because now his voice is so much more mature and controlled in his singing. Plus he did smoke back then and I am sure that changed how much he has grown in that area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathalie
Bouncing Yakinda Ninja

Number of posts : 12
Humor : Cool! =)
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Well! I think that he just did what a person in the spotlight Should do!
And if he's happy with that! we're happy too! xD
And About the lips... it's really
courious Exclamation And I Agree With Inge!We don't know what doctors did to him. But I like his lips fuller!!!

About the gap... It Changes Your Voice but not dramatically! My friend was talking like a Spanish Guy! lolz
He looked good with the gap and looks nicer without it! xD I don't have the perfect model smile and I'm getting my braces like in a month xD but If i could change my teeth like him, i would do it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan's teeths...???   

Back to top Go down

Tarkan's teeths...???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tarkan :: Discussions & Polls-
Jump to: