Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995 Empty
PostSubject: Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995   Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:05 am

Hi everyone,

in case you havewn't seen it yet...please do check out the new/old video which has been uploaded on Tarkaninternational.

Its Sevis Benimle, live in Istanbul, 1995, and with that performance Tarkan caused quite a commotion in Turkey because he did a striptease on stage!

It's one of his best and sexiest performances ever, maybe even the sexiest...because he gets bare chested, caresses his own body, flirts with the audience in a bold and daring way, and he makes very suggestive movements.

Back in 1995 when I saw this live on TV, my jaw dropped open. Fortunately (or unfortunately) it was taped on video, and so I got to watch it about a million times, preferrably in the middle of the night, and it always managed to excite me enormously.
It still does, by the way, because, by God, what a sexy guy, what a body, and how he seduces in this perfomance!

It's not even the undressing by the Russian dance girls (who look like Madonna at her Erotica times), but the sexy dance during the guitar solo, which to me is the best part of this song.

During that dance, he takes the performance quite seriously. The song is called Sevis Benimle, make love to me...so that is what he is getting across. As the audience starts to scream when his blouse falls open, for one moment you can see a glimpse of a smile on his face, but he quickly restores himself and then he throws one of his most seductive glances at the audience, and meanwhile he twists his belly like a snake. My goodness! Those poor young virgin girls in the audience! They probably didn't know what hit them!!

Go check it out if you haven't...

WARNING: the following video can cause sexual arousal and a tendency to press the repeat button. It may waste your time and increase feelings of love infatuation / obsession for Tarkan.
Watch with caution if you are vulnerable but by all means enjoy!

it's here

http://www.tarkaninternational.com/video/sevisbenimle.htm

love, Inge
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

Number of posts : 227
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995   Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:15 am

I love it!! I was hoping when the video started that it was the song where the dancers "rip" his clothes off. I have seen stills and read all the chatter that caused but never got to see it. Thanks for the clip!

Dawn
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995   Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:14 am

I just LOVE it!!!! Especially the last 10 seconds of the video... mine
The way he moves....the way he touches himself....GOD....drives me crazy
He shoud taken off those uncomfortable clotes from the very start.
Thank you so much for sharing it.huggs
...by the way...nice legs Tark' horny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995   Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarkan Sevis Benimle live, 1995
Page 1 of 1