Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

Report of Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefessig71
Stefessig71

Number of posts : 83
Humor : quite the comedian
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. Empty
PostSubject: Report of Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news..   Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:02 am

What do you guys think about the report of Tarkan being seen with Nil Ozalp several times? She has made a statement disputing the relationship other than for work related reasons.

Does anyone know anything about her, if she is a popular artist or what? Is she suppose to be a model? I am just curious to see what would make her more of an interest to him than some of the other women he has been reported seen with in the recent past.

Is eight months since his last breakup long enough for a man in a relationship for 7 1/2 to get back into the swing of things with another relationship? I am curious to what you guys think about the subject? I was once told that men hurt just as hard as women when there is breakup.

Love,
Stephanie-
Back to top Go down
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: Report of Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news..   Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:31 am

Here are some news links about the two and it provides pictures of Nil (News is in Turkish)

http://www.magazinkolik.com/Haber/6011/Tarkan-Nil-Ozalp-ASK-DEGIL-IS

http://www.gecce.org/tarkan-39-in-yeni-aski-nil-ozalp-foto-galeri-magazin-168424-detay.html

Well, here is my take on it. I think that any one with a heart would hurt after a breakup, especially after almost 8 years together!! As for Tarkan and Nil, you never know. I mean of course they say its "work" just like Tarkan and Bilge denied break up rumors. Maybe Nil and Tarkan are working on a project, but we will never know until the words are confirmed by Tarkans or Nils mouth, either way congrats Tarkan!

NicoleEzra
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarkan-united.us
Stefessig71
Stefessig71

Number of posts : 83
Humor : quite the comedian

PostSubject: Re: Report of Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news..   Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:26 am

I agree about the confirmation officially. If he does become involved again I wish him the best; everyone needs someone special in their lives.

If it were me, I would probably not be ready quite yet, unless my last relationship ended badly. Of course his last relationship with Bilge may have ended sooner than anyone really knows and became official later.

Thanks for your opinion Nicole

Love,
Stephanie-
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

Number of posts : 227
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Report of Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news..   Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:30 am

She does seem to be his physical type. Who knows though. The thing is that every time he is seen with anyone more than once the press makes it a relationship. They could be working together, they could be hanging out, they could be dating. Only they know and the press making assumptions and guesses just makes thing that much more difficult. I do hope that he finds someone who makes him happy at some point though. Dont we all with that for ourselves and the folks we care about?
Back to top Go down
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Report of Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news..   Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Well...it's hard to know anything about Tarkans private life and what it means when he is seen in public with a woman. I am still keeping the hypothesis he could really be gay. If that is true, then whatever women hang on his arm in the Turkish media have no meaning at all.
In Turkey, a lot of people think this is the case with Tarkan, because being out and gay is still a big taboo. You can be gay, okay, just as long as you still pretend not to be and put on this big show.

So this is one hypothesis. The other is, that he is straight or bi, and that he really was with Bilge despite the fact they had seperate houses. Their relationship seemed very sincere anyway. I have no idea why they broke up. Especially since he kept insisting he wanted to stay with her and she was the best match for him, they were made for each other etcetera. Maybe she changed her mind.

Anyway of course men are heartbroken when such a long relationship ends. Even more than women probably because its usually the women who decide to end the relationship.
So maybe she knew it was all going down hill and made a decision, and he didnt see it coming. He will try to look as if it doesnt matter to him...being strong on the outside, devistated on the inside...
But he said a couple of times that after this long relationship, his heart was going to be closed for some time.
Well, it may not be closed for some occasional sex. But he doesnt have to tell the whole world when he just has a passionate night with someone, right?

So in the end we know very little about this man but we care a lot about him. I just hope, just like Dawn, he is well and that he is at least getting laid at times with a person of his choice.

From my personal point of view, when I broke up my first long term relationship with the first and only guy I had ever kissed and had sex with, and with whom I had been together for five years, the first thing I did within three weeks was kiss someone else, and I was having sex with another guy about four months later.

It all depends on the person and on how the relationship ended, I suppose.
And on libido perhaps...
It also depends on whether or not he still loves her....and whether he is slightly depressed or not, and how he wants to get over this, either by locking himself up in solitude or going out and party...

love, Inge

Back to top Go down
Nia
Wild Bu Gece
Nia

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Report of Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news..   Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:46 am

she does look like bilge..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report of Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news..   Report of  Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Report of Tarkan's new girlfriend in the news..
Page 1 of 1