Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
HELP!!! EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
HELP!!! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
HELP!!! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
HELP!!! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
HELP!!! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
HELP!!! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
HELP!!! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
HELP!!! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

HELP!!!

Go down 
+2
stranger
Inge
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 5:11 pm

Guys help Sad No Please help me....
Does anyone have this version of "Hup"????? Someone pls tell me where to search for her.... worship pls!!!!
Back to top Go down
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-08-07

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:26 am

Hüp alaturka is one of the remixes on the offixcal Hup single.
Buy it at Tulumba:

http://www.tulumba.com/storeItem.asp?ic=MU969570PC836

love, Inge
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:53 am

thank you Inge Surprised
Back to top Go down
stranger
Wild Bu Gece
stranger

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-07-06

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:43 pm

omg that vid is gr8 cheers !!!!!!
lol the king of belly dance affraid
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:46 pm

When I first saw it...I watched over and over again for like 10 times. drunken
Back to top Go down
stranger
Wild Bu Gece
stranger

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-07-06

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:59 pm

and he's sooo good at it!!!!
he moves effortless like it's nothing lol God.... he's like rubber! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:07 am

HELP!!! J11HELP!!! Tarkan20HELP!!! Tarkan21

Guys Shocked is there anybody who has these picture in larger size?

Last edited by mjdiva on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evkedisi
Crazy Simarik

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-17

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:54 am

i just wanted to know...
did u buy that "HUP CD"??
it's expensive.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:42 am

No, I haven't bought it yet. The price of the CD is $10.99 / €7.90 + postages
Back to top Go down
evkedisi
Crazy Simarik

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:12 am

The price of the CD is $10.99 / €7.90 + postages= oh, so expensive!!
what is postages fee?
maybe i can find it for you more cheap!?

Last edited by evkedisi on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:33 am

evkedisi wrote:

what is postages fee?
I don't know. confused I guess around 4/5€
evkedisi wrote:
maybe i can find it for you more cheap!?
Sonsuz teşekkürler!!! Bunu çok takdir ediyorum!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Ok...I am so confused right now. I don't even know what to belive anymore confused

I've heard this many times...and today I was talking with a Tarkan fan and we've bumped on this thing again. She (this friend of mine) told me that there is a picture of Tarkan (an old picture) where he is kissing a naked guy. That guy is standing behind him....if I got that right.
I've been navigation on diferent site for so long... and I've collected thousands and thousands of pictures with him. I'm doing this "job" every single day. At last 4 hours a day...
But... I haven't found anything like that.

I find it hard to belive, since I didn't saw anything like that on the internet.
...so I'm asking you guys.

Is this thing true? Did any of you guys saw that "famous" picture?
If one of you guys have it ...PLS PLS....can you tell me were should I search for it...
...or PLS upload it here, so I can se it PLS...PLS worship

lots of love, Luminita
Back to top Go down
evkedisi
Crazy Simarik

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:48 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
WELCOME TO
ANGUTÖTESŬDANGALAK
mjdiva's please worship help me! PAGE!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by evkedisi on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Dear Luminita and other fans. Are you talking about the photographs of Tarkan which were stolen from him?
There was a big thing about it in Turkish media in the year 2001.
There has been soooooo much written about them. I have had many discussions about it, with other fans, about, what can be seen, what is there to be intepreted. Etcetera.

This is the story. Tarkan moved house in New York in 2001 and one person who was helping him, found some private pictures and he stole them. Then he wanted to blackmail Tarkan and asked for a lot of money. But Tarkan did not pay.
Then this man sold the pictures to the Turkish media. They were printed all over Turkish media and on TV. The media said, now we can see that Tarkan is actually gay. On the pictures, you can see Tarkan on a beach in swimsuit, while he is hugging a man. But it could also be just a friend, or even a fan. Another picture shows Tarkan sitting on a beach, naked, and next to him another man is sitting. It could also be he is just a nudist.
And one more picture of Tarkan and a male friend holding each other while he sits down in a chair. That can be just friendship, or a bit more than friendship too. It's difficult to know what it means.

When the pictures were printed, Tarkan first said, it was his life, and he had no need to explain himself, it was his choice and his life. The media thought he meant: I am gay. But he never said that. Then later he started a relationship with Bilge, and media kept writing that the relationship was fake, and that Tarkan is secretly gay (because of these pictures).

The man who stole the pictures, Tarkan went to court for that, and he had to go to prison and pay a big fine for attempted blackmail. I don't know if the media were somehow punished for publishing his private pictures, but I dont think so. After this happened, Tarkan stopped giving interviews.

You say you are looking for the pictures and cant find them. But the pictures are very easy to find nowadays. If I google search "Tarkan" with google images, those pictures are on the first page.

When I first heard about the pictures I thought they revealed a lot. I didnt know what was on the pictures, but I thought that Tarkan was goiung to be naked on the pictures and he is having sex with a man. So I felt that I cannot look at such pictures because, these are his private pictures, it is his sex life, and it is not for me to see.
Now I know the real pictures, I found them by accident, and I saw they are not very shocking. It could be that the pictures show Tarkan with his boyfriend, or not. It is hard to say what the pictures mean. Probably it shows he has some close male friends. Or, maybe it shows that he has boyfriends sometimes, maybe he falls in love with women and also with men. For me this is no problem at all and actually, if there is any fan who thinks this is a problem, he or she is facing a veryserious fight with me. I have many gay and bisexualk friends, and I am myself bisexual. I really HATE people who are homophobic or biphobic and people who believe homosexuality or bisexuality is bad. If people say, oh I dont want Tarkan to be gay, or bisexual, I think that is very bad. There is nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual.
I dont know Tarkans private life but whatever he does, and whoever he chooses to be intimate with, I respect his choice. I believe that his relationships are all true, and its sad that his relationship with Bilge ended.

You asked for a link. The pictures are very easy to find. But because these pictures are Tarkans private pictures, I will not give you a link. I leave it to all of your responsibility if you want to try to find it, or not. I tried to avoid these pictures but even I saw them in the end and I really didn t want to. But there is not much to be seen anyway. If you want to know Tarkan better, dont look at the pictures, just listen to his songs. They come from his heart.

love, Inge
Back to top Go down
evkedisi
Crazy Simarik

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:09 am

HELP!!! Tarama0290HELP!!! Tarama0289HELP!!! Ss52tarama0291
HELP!!! Tarama0288

Last edited by evkedisi on Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

Number of posts : 227
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-09-07

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:15 am

I know that Ali on Tarkan Deluxe is often off base, but in his biography of Tarkan, he has a section on those pictures and the lawsuit as well: http://tarkandocumentary.blogspot.com/. It is in the chapter called "Price of Fame". Very dramatic. Smile But it does explain the photos and Tarkans response to them. I saw them on some site, they were not erotic in anyway to me and they certainly did not say to me "gay". I wil see if I can find the site again. So who knows. I don't think that we will ever know his sexuality and I don't particularly care. As long as he makes music that I like, he can sleep with whomever he likes. Smile

Dawn
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:19 am

evkesisi wrote:
i think. real tarkan fans destroyed those pix!!
It's not like I've done something bad by asking for those pictures.

I was curious to se if "those pictures" existed. I'm saying "those" because I tought there are other pictures that are really inciminatig ...or something like that.

I mean those are just some innocent pictures (if I can call'em like that).
I don't see anything in them, that could make me belive that he is gay or something.
Like Inge said...maybe he was just playing with a friend. Acting silly...having fun. What's wrong in that.

There are fans that actualy think he is gay...or bisexual. I might be wrong, only God know the truth..but if you ask me, HELL NO..I don't buy "this gay" thing.
..God is my withness that I have nothing agains't that. If he is gay...god for him. It's his life...so be it. I don't care.

I'm so sick and tired of this subject. It's his life for Christ sake. He can do whatever he wants. I don't want to know who is he kissing, who is he dating, who is he sleeping with...if he's gay or if he's not or other things like that. It's his business.

Last edited by mjdiva on Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:33 am

Absolutely!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:49 pm

Well I do want to know! If he has a new girlfriend (or boyfriend) I would like to know.
If he is doing some things which he wants to keep for himself, then I respect that but it doesnt mean I dont want to know.

Many fans discussed at length about his relationship with Bilge. If it is about his girlfriends, nobody says, it is his private life, I dont want to know about who he is kissing or dating.
"Tarkans new girlfriend" is a very popular news subject, or "Tarkan and Bilge separated" created a big shockwave in the fan community. Everyone shared pictures of Tarkan and Bilge and discussed how they looked together.
This sentence "I dont want to know" usually only comes upo when the gay topic is discussed. It seems "boyfriend" creates another feeling than "girlfriend".
Well I'm interested... regardless if his partner is a man or a woman.

It's a pity you posted the pictures. Not because of the content, but because these were his private pictures and they were stolen from him.
Even if Turkish media shits all over his privacy by publishing them, it doesnt mean we have to do the same. If the pictures showed his animals, or his house interior, or his favorite shoes, I would say the same. The fact that they are private and they were stolen, indicates to me that they are not for us to see. The man stole them, the media published, and after that everyone keeps copying them. So, in a way, they still get stolen from Tarkan over and over again.

For some years I was hoping to see Tarkan with a boyfriend, in public. I would really have liked to see that. I dont think now that this will happen, and I dont know his sexual preference, but I do hope he will find love and happiness again. It is such a pity he broke up with Bilge, she was a gorgeous, intelligent and funny woman who loved him for who he is.

We all think of Tarkan what we want, and we make our own guess.
The only thing which upsets me sometimes is that some fans can be very homophobic and say Tarkan is not bi or gay, because they hate gays. Then I think, what if he secretly is gay, then those fans are the reason why he cant say it. That thought makes me very sad.
Not just for Tarkan, but for the gays and bi's who have to hide their identity from an aggressive intolerant society.

love, Inge
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:36 am

Inge wrote:

It's a pity you posted the pictures. Not because of the content, but because these were his private pictures and they were stolen from him.

:no:I shouldn't have posted that photo. It wasn't my intention to upset someone..
I tought since they are so innocent, normal pictures...it wouldn't be a bad thing to post them Crying or Very sad
But you're right Inge, those are stolen photos...PRIVATE pictures.
pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:48 am

You do make a good point Inge, in that we often say, I don't want to know when we (the general we) talk about Tarkan having a boyfriend. That statement probably is not as clear as it could be. Lets say for me, I only want to know what he is comfortable sharing. If he wants to keep a part of his life private, then that is fine with me. If he is happy and wants to share it, then, I will celebrate it. I want him to be happy, just as I want the folks on this list and other groups I am in to be happy with who they are. I personally think that love is in short supply on this planet. Life is too short to condemn anyone for who they love. As long as they are happy and the relationship is positive, then I applaud it.

Dawn Smile
Back to top Go down
Nia
Wild Bu Gece
Nia

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-16

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:38 am

truly, i'd be hppy to see him with a boyfriend. Smile unfortunately his culture and his fans make it somewhat hard to be openly gay/bi/ what have you. someone a while back said in turkey you can be gay so long as you pretend your not. (thank you to whoever said it) so, poor guy if he is..and i do believe he's bi but that's my opinion. doesn't make me love him any less.
Back to top Go down
maog
Wild Bu Gece
maog

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-07

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:57 am

I love yours comment. I do not care if it is gay or not. What matters is his music and as a person. The other day a girl told me that if he was gay she did not listen more.If Would she listening to become a lesbian? What nonsense. That is being ignorant. That's why today the world is like this
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:20 am

Sadly there are a lot of people like that. People fear what they do not understand and society often encourages that. I think that if we made an effort to get to know people different from us, we would not only learn a lot but also learn that we are more alike than we think. But I am an idealist. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nia
Wild Bu Gece
Nia

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-16

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:56 am

ok, embarrassing a** story number 12--i am bi but my family didn't know when i was growing up. one day i brought my girlfriend home under the pretense of homework, she was very openly gay. ok.. my sister (the dumb one) had a very adorable one year old at the time. so my der heart picks him up and is gushing about how cute he is. my sister snatches him back and says sotto voce, will he be gay now??!! my goddess! she was actually dead serious! well, my sweet was so mortified she left straight away, in tears. i was mortified. not everyone is enlightened and easy going as i but i almost ripped her face off. to flaunt her very obvious ignorance was unforgivable. to this day i have a problem with people that lay their ignorance t the feet of those they hurt with no better excuse than i didn't know, really! does it ever cross their minds that the trash they speak is hurtful to some?
we get all worked up with the is he, isn't he? doesn't really matter, does it. whether or not he ever stuck his tounge down my throat does make him straight or gay. could've just been curious, could've meant it. his music is what matters after all... and those eyes...
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!!!   HELP!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tarkan :: Discussions & Polls-
Jump to: