Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-08-07

All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) Empty
PostSubject: All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)   All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:01 am

Hi everyone, I am surprised that everyone is interested in Tarkans song for Emir and nobody cared for his other song, for Sibel Can. Because the song for Sibel Can is much nicer!

I am not really impressed with Emir or with this new song, and Tarkans appearance in the video. To me Emir doesnt really look or sing like Tarkan, but he does his best to look like him, with his haircut, beard and eyeliner. But his face to me seems a bit boring.
When Murat Boz was a hit, I asked Ozlen why they did not have Murat issue his album with HITT. After all, Murat had been given a Tarkan composition and several arrangements by Ozan Colakoglu. But Ozlen said, they thought Murats album would not be succesful. So Murat went to another record company. And there he made a lot of money for that record company, with Tarkans composition and Ozans arrangements...weird...
It seems with Emir, Tarkan doesnt want to make the same mistake twice, so they signed Emir at HITT and are putting full backup behind this young artist. But it seems to me that Emir doesnt have the same amount of singing talent or originality as Murat Boz. Emir is trying to be a Tarkan clone, and even his song title (I can't be you) and video refers to this.

It's fascinating that Tarkan now has two newly composed songs out: the song by Emir, and a song by Sibel Can, which was issued in the same week almost.

But while all the fan community is obsessed with Emir, nobody is discussing the Tarkan composition for Sibel Can. I think the Sibel Can song is nicer and more interesting than Ben Sen Olamam. It is much more Turkish, more orignial and has a typical Tarkan sound.
Just like Cakmak Cakmak, Tarkan gave this song to Sibel Can because they are close friends. The song is called Cantada Keklik, (I thik it means: a cake in the bag- probably an expression). The title was first rumoured to be Cok Ayip (Shame on you) but this line only appears in the song lyrics.

in case you are interested, here is the Sibel Can song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1CiRlTM9Co

love, Inge
Back to top Go down
lareva75
Crazy Simarik
lareva75

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)   All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 6:51 am

Hi everybody
I've first listened Sibel Can's song and I liked it a lot,it is much more turkish like you said;then,I've listened Emir's song and I liked it too,but I didn't like that he's trying to imitate Tarkan..... Question
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

Number of posts : 227
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)   All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:50 am

Thanks Inge for sharing this. I will check it out. Smile
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

PostSubject: Re: All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)   All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:15 pm

I like this one a lot Inge. Very catchy. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Melzee
Crazy Simarik
Melzee

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)   All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:12 pm

I like it too..."The Sibel Can's song" I don't know what it's saying, but I like the music.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)   All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Well...
I've listen to Sibel Can's song a couple of times and honestly..I think "Ben Sen Olamam" is way much better. I'm not saying that just because I say it, it's like that...is my opinion. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ShoSho
Crazy Simarik
ShoSho

Number of posts : 33
Humor : Very Unique
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)   All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Thank You Inge That was a nice topic and an intresting one as well Smile
I liked both songs !
and do u know what !!!!!?????????????
I heard Sibel Can's and liked it before knowing it has something to do with TARKAN I love you
Thank you for that Informations .
and Yeah !
Murat Boz Is great , and I think he has more vocals than Emir . but I admire both , cause I can clearly sense TARKAN's I love you magical touch in their works .

Teşekkürler once again

huggs
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/18269970097637582516
Melzee
Crazy Simarik
Melzee

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)   All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Okay okay I'm an Emir fan now.. I like the Ben Sen Olaman song. Very catchy.. I woke up one morning with that song playing in my head. "wow".. but it's all good..
KeepSmilin:-)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)   All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:51 am

Speaking of Emir. Have you guys seen Emir's Eline Düstüm video? Shocked
I just love it!
....and he looks so much like Tarkan.
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

PostSubject: Re: All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)   All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:57 pm

I really liked Emir's new video as well. I think that it is a catchy fun song. He looks great in the video as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)   All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:26 pm

(kisaiya) honey...PLAEASE!!!! Shocked can you post that photo somewere here on the forum. I'm talkin' about the picture from your avatar.
I've never saw it before. And...God he looks gorgeous in it. cyclops
Back to top Go down
lareva75
Crazy Simarik
lareva75

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)   All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:43 am

mjdiva wrote:
(kisaiya) honey...PLAEASE!!!! Shocked can you post that photo somewere here on the forum. I'm talkin' about the picture from your avatar.
I've never saw it before. And...God he looks gorgeous in it. cyclops

I would like that photo too.....please,please.... bounce worship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)   All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :) Empty

Back to top Go down

All you Emir-worshippers, here is Sibel Can's new Tarkan song :)
Page 1 of 1