Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!

Go down 
+3
kisaiya
Stefessig71
NicoleEzra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! Empty
PostSubject: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Listen up all you fans in America!

Im sure everyone is a bit frustrated being such loyal fans to Tarkan witout having the ability to see any of his performances (without selling your house to go across the world to see one) or being able to meet him. Over the time we have all got to know each other a bit and we seem to share this frustration.

Many of us have discussed prior to this post about scheduling a meeting of all of us fans in America (or anyone interested) just to meet each other talk about Tarkan (of course) and possibly put our brains together for any future ventures regarding Tarkan.

I tried to do the whole conference thing online, but many didnt have the same messenger as others, so we can discuss it here, or feel free to email me or Olya.

So in this post please reply if you are interested in the group meeting, what state you live in, availability, and any ideas you have to contribute to this visit!

Thank you !
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarkan-united.us
Stefessig71
Stefessig71

Number of posts : 83
Humor : quite the comedian

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:44 am

I am all for the meeting... I live in Florida and so far as long as I have ample time for money to travel I will be willing to meet to talk about any future plans with the US fans here. We have to get together so he won't forget us.

Stef-

p.s. I love your picture Nicole!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

Number of posts : 227
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:02 am

I am totally up for it. Smile I think that a meeting is a great idea.

I am in Greensboro, North Carolina. I am willing to travel anywhere within the US, I just need time enough the save the money up to go. I am pretty much available most weekends. Again, as long as I have a few months to plan, I can go pretty much anywhere.

I think that it would be great if we could get to know each other and really brainstorm on ways to make the group larger, so our voice is louder..grin.

It seems to me that Texas is pretty in the middle. Maybe we could look at meeting somewhere there. We could look at Houston or Austin or something like that. Or we could just choose a place that folks want to see and meet there. I love Las Vegas. I would go to Vegas again in a heartbeat. There are some good deals there and of course plenty of things to do and places to see. I know that if we look we can find some good deals on hotels. Smile

I am happy to act as like a secretary and take notes or help organize the meeting.

Dawn
Back to top Go down
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Okay good, I am seeing some pretty good ideas. Kisaiya if you want to take the role in organizing the meeting, that would really help Like a Star @ heaven because this is something that I think would be good to do but my schedule is extremely busy this month! cyclops

I think meeting in a city with attractions such as Las Vegas, or something like that, would be awesome, because I would like it too truly be a vacation as well as a meeting Laughing

What do you guys think about the end of this year or the beggining of 2010? Is this too long away? I just know that most of us have to notify our employers of a vacation and save up some money to go, so what do ya think?

Anyone that feels that can help with this organization or have any ideas feel free to apply them, because the quicker and more organized the better the trip, also if anyone knows some more Tarkan fans in America feel free to see if they would like to join...

Thanks for your guys replys , lets get started! (seriously this time , lol)
(Stef-thanks for the compliment Wink )
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:17 am

I love the idea of the end of the year or the beginning of 2010. That would give my employer time to approve the vacation time and for me to get some cash together.

We could totally hit Las Vegas then as well, it is their off season then and we could get some good deals with the hotels and the shows.

I am happy to help out with the organizing, that is alot of what I do at work.

So how is January 2010 in Vegas for folks?

Dawn Smile
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:44 pm

I posted a link to this forum on Face Book since I know several American fans are on my friends list and are not on here. That might help us get some more voices. Smile

Dawn
Back to top Go down
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:14 am

Great idea , thanks Kisaiya!
Back to top Go down
Melzee
Crazy Simarik
Melzee

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Now is this for anyone who wants to attend?   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:36 pm

NicoleEzra wrote:
Listen up all you fans in America!

Im sure everyone is a bit frustrated being such loyal fans to Tarkan witout having the ability to see any of his performances (without selling your house to go across the world to see one) or being able to meet him. Over the time we have all got to know each other a bit and we seem to share this frustration.

Many of us have discussed prior to this post about scheduling a meeting of all of us fans in America (or anyone interested) just to meet each other talk about Tarkan (of course) and possibly put our brains together for any future ventures regarding Tarkan.

I tried to do the whole conference thing online, but many didnt have the same messenger as others, so we can discuss it here, or feel free to email me or Olya.

So in this post please reply if you are interested in the group meeting, what state you live in, availability, and any ideas you have to contribute to this visit!

Thank you !
Back to top Go down
Melzee
Crazy Simarik
Melzee

PostSubject: I can do Vegas   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:37 pm

kisaiya wrote:
I love the idea of the end of the year or the beginning of 2010. That would give my employer time to approve the vacation time and for me to get some cash together.

We could totally hit Las Vegas then as well, it is their off season then and we could get some good deals with the hotels and the shows.

I am happy to help out with the organizing, that is alot of what I do at work.

So how is January 2010 in Vegas for folks?

Dawn Smile
Back to top Go down
Melzee
Crazy Simarik
Melzee

PostSubject: I'm on facebook too,and was trying to look for someone at least from here to join the Tarkan fan site on facebook.   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:39 pm

kisaiya wrote:
I posted a link to this forum on Face Book since I know several American fans are on my friends list and are not on here. That might help us get some more voices. Smile

Dawn
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:54 pm

Which Tarkan fan site on Facebook? I know that there are half a dozen. There is one for Tarkan United, correct?

Dawn
Back to top Go down
Stefessig71
Stefessig71

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:09 pm

Vegas Wow... I am not sure about my finances for a place like that; but I can sure try for a meeting there. I usually do not have to worry about time off. I usually have my weekends off too. Maybe if we can get a group rate then cool.

I am wondering if we could look into the other groups we are involved in online ( yahoo groups) and send out emails to all those who we know live her in the US. But alot do not provide info where they are located.

Let me know what you think about that?

Stef-
Back to top Go down
Melzee
Crazy Simarik
Melzee

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:59 am

Stefessig71 wrote:
Vegas Wow... I am not sure about my finances for a place like that; but I can sure try for a meeting there. I usually do not have to worry about time off. I usually have my weekends off too. Maybe if we can get a group rate then cool.

I am wondering if we could look into the other groups we are involved in online ( yahoo groups) and send out emails to all those who we know live her in the US. But alot do not provide info where they are located.

Let me know what you think about that?

Stef-

I live in California, and I am about an hour and half from Hollywood, well that's probably on a not so busy day.. but I say about two hours. I'm five hours away from Vegas, and 35 mins away from Palm Springs. That is my location..
and if it helps I can check with my friends and see if at their work, they offers discount deals.. you know sometimes your employer offer those little discounts. :-)

KeepSmilin:-)
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:17 pm

That is cool. Discounts are always good!
Back to top Go down
Nia
Wild Bu Gece
Nia

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:39 am

sounds good..philadelphia here. let me know!
Back to top Go down
Stefessig71
Stefessig71

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Awesome Nia,

Glad we have some others who may be interested in meeting... We are trying to get an idea of who is interested and living in the US.

Love,
Stef
Back to top Go down
istanbulbenimruyada
Bouncing Yakinda Ninja
istanbulbenimruyada

Number of posts : 3
Humor : Crazy Bouncer
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:47 pm

I live in Louisiana and I LOVE Tarkan. Does any one know when his concerts are im trying to convince my parents to let me go to one of his but they dont want me to go to a bisexual man's concert help me! Also I was born in Istanbul
Back to top Go down
Melzee
Crazy Simarik
Melzee

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Hey just let me know when Tarkan is in Hollywood, Palm Springs, or any where in Southern Calif... I'll drive my butt over... I don't care if I sit in traffic as long as I get to see the Mega Star of Turkey... :-) I'll have Video Cam and Camera at hand... lol.. bounce
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Well now he has a US press agent. Maybe we will get to see more of him!! Smile

Dawn
Back to top Go down
Melzee
Crazy Simarik
Melzee

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:06 pm

kisaiya wrote:
Well now he has a US press agent. Maybe we will get to see more of him!! Smile

Dawn

Well that is good to know.. :-)
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Number of posts : 883
Humor : very unique
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 pm

people, if he does appear, we should all meet up and have a blast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!   Tarkan American Fans Please Respond! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarkan American Fans Please Respond!
Page 1 of 1