Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Number of posts : 883
Humor : very unique
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report Empty
PostSubject: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:05 pm

Here is an article about Tarkan and Bilge last "goodbye" dinner, if anyone can, please translate it , Emine? Smile also I wanna add that I think Bilge looks fabulos there! So new, so fresh- keep it up! sunny

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/magazin/anasayfa/9382139.asp
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarkan-united.us
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:10 am

I'm going down-town now,so I'll translate it as soon as I come back home,ok?!
I agree with you! Bilge looked better then ever! Which I can't say for Tarkan... No
Check the photos from last nigh,also from Hürriyet:
http://kelebekgaleri.hurriyet.com.tr/galeridetay.aspx?cid=13889&rid=2369
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:47 am

oh!!! thank you "downtown" girl Smile) waitinnggggg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:09 pm

Here we go!

There's no separation without crying

Tarkan-Bilge Öztürk couple with one sad farewell finished their love of 7 years.
Couple went for their last dinner last night,and at the end opened up for press who were their companions about their break up.
While famous artist was saying ''This is our ferwell diner,we broke up'',tears were barely and with difficulty stopped on Öztürk's face.

-This is a ferwell dinner-

Tarkan and Bilge had a dinner last night in restaurant named Vogue.For one month from the beginning of stories about their separation,couple went out in public and answered all questions of the reporters.After their dinner,on Tarkan's words ''This is our ferwell dinner,we broke up'' everyone stayed in shock.

-We tried to make it out but it didn't work-

Even when they gave another chance to eachother some time ago,they barely answered the reporters questions about it.Tarkan who was full of sorrow made a decision of talking and expressed his feelings through words of his songs: There's no separation without crying,memories can't be controled,those ones who are left are keeping those ones who are gone in their hearts,love's no burden for those who love...
After one month of gossips about their separation Tarkan and Bilge went for a dinner last night.
After their dinner couple came out,and on gossips who were supposed to be lies,they opened to the press and told : This is a ferwell dinner,we separated.
Tarkan and his ex-girlfriend lawyer Bilge Öztürk were located in a restaurant named Vogue,who is at the upper floor of Besiktas 's Plaza.
(Following part is completely repeating,so I'll not write it again.It's about how they went out and told: This is a ferwell dinner,we are separated now,and everyone were in shock...)

-We'll continue our friendship-

Confession came out from Tarkan first.On reporters words ''It's very nice to see you together again between us'',famous artist answered: ''It's not how it looks like,we want this confession/opening to media''.He stopped for a moment and continued:''Our paths are separating.We made a choice to stay friends.Our frienship and supporting will continue,but we want to walk our own paths for a while.

-Claims for a 3th person is a lie-

During his confession Bilge's eyes turned around.Bilge who was noticed how she barely controled herself from crying,told: ''On your questions we told ''yes,we separated'' but also ''no,we're together''...We couldn't make a confession without talking to eachother/consulting.Hence,many things were written about us. That bothered us a lot.Life brought us to this point.What will happen after this,we'll see.I wonder also.''
After her words Tarkan added: ''And about the most pure thing we ever told,it was presented as different/mixed news.They made an image like we're together with others.After 7 year old relation could I do things like that? I wanna say also this,the reason of our separation are not those news/gossips which came out.We're not those kind of peope who'll separate cuz of news/gossips.They even wrote ''Tarkan escaped cuz of Bilge's influence about merriedge''.Maybe that (gossips) was also a problem during this relationship. I'm in a position/situation to complitely give my self to the work,because I'm an artist...''

-There's no separation without crying-

In spite of this energetic questions about solving a problem,they kept explaining that before duet couple gave a chance and a determination for a trial period.Tarkan who was full of sorrow made a decision of explaining and expressed his feeling through words of his song:There's no separation without crying,memories can't be controled,those ones who are left are keeping those one who are gone in their hearts,love is no burden for those who love,these truths are what we live by...

-Beware of not making Bilge sad-

Tarkan,after opening to press had one request for them:''For a long time we lived like a very smooth couple and we don't want to stain that.We'll have beautiful memories.Then please don't make sad this beautiful human being.If you see her with whoever,don't say ''his love'' immediately.Don't make her sad,lets desagree/think different.''

-New album will carry a scar/mark of this separation-

As reporters are claiming and as Tarkan mentioned there's gonna be a new project,and he told that on new album this separation will leave a mark.Also is announced a maxisingle consisted of remixes which is going to be released in September.Tarkan,who worked with Orhan Guncebay on a song named ''Uyan'' which was written for Doga Dernegi,talked with concerned about this duet:''This song I wrote is for Turkish natural beauty who's paces we're losing...I love Orhan Baba since my childhood,I appealed to him.He didn't break me and just told ''Fain issue''.We were recording for 3 days.It was a great cooperation.

-Sezen is my queen-

Tarkan who didn't gave space for Sezen Aksu's songs on his last album ''Metamorfoz'',on ''no bad terms''-claims also explained:''Is there anyone like Sezen? I can never forget Sikidim and Simarik.World got to know me through those songs.Sezen is my queen since the beginning of that time.I didn't like the song she gave me for this album,and my unwanting it was missunderstood.There was nothing ore than that.And I like her new album very much.''[u]
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:22 pm

that was huge!!!!!! thank you for translating it Very Happy...I totally agree with Tarkan! I mean media should take it easy and don't blame each of them in what happened- all good things come to the end- it's a fact of life. I respect and really love Bilge, and Tarkan, of course...I'm hurt inside to see those news...I even cried yesterday watching their interview and especially when PARE PARE was on the background- my heart just blew out Sad

well, life is life...now we just need to wait on new projects and just give our fan support Smile WE LOVE YOU TARKAN AND BILGE, EITHER YOU ARE TOGETHER OR SEPARATE!
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:31 pm

I must say that ''Unut Beni'' (''Forget Me'') totally banged my head when I watched the show! :S I'm weak to that song anyway...
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:35 pm

yes!!!! "Unut Beni" and then they show all their happy moments...it's heartbreaking Sad
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 4:46 pm

Yes...Turkish reporters like to be cynical... Mad
Back to top Go down
Katerina
Wild Bu Gece
Katerina

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:10 pm

It agree, have very insensitively acted under the attitude and to Tarkan and Bilge
well.... That here you will tell... Reporters, to it are not important feelings of people, the main thing SENSATION
Sad
Back to top Go down
maog
Wild Bu Gece
maog

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 10:12 pm

Thank you for the translation paranoyaaak Wink ....
It's sad truth of their separation Sad , but life is so, we have no of other.
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 10:40 pm

Katerina wrote:
It agree, have very insensitively acted under the attitude and to Tarkan and Bilge
well.... That here you will tell... Reporters, to it are not important feelings of people, the main thing SENSATION
Sad

exactly!!!! sensation and money took over heart and feelings Sad
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:58 am

maog wrote:
Thank you for the translation paranoyaaak Wink ....

You're welcome! Wink
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:10 pm

Paranoyaaak rockS! boogie
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:02 pm

Who? Me? What? Where?
Hehehe... huggs
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 2:03 pm

paranoyaaak wrote:
Who? Me? What? Where?
Hehehe... huggs
dumbo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report   Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report Empty

Back to top Go down

Tarkan and Bilge last dinner report
Page 1 of 1