Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
fOR THA lADIES EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
fOR THA lADIES EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
fOR THA lADIES EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
fOR THA lADIES EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
fOR THA lADIES EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
fOR THA lADIES EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
fOR THA lADIES EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
fOR THA lADIES EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
fOR THA lADIES EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

fOR THA lADIES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-06

fOR THA lADIES Empty
PostSubject: fOR THA lADIES   fOR THA lADIES EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 8:36 am

hEY giRLIES!! i Just Wanted to start a thread dedicated to beauty and makeup tips!! I love expirementing with beauty and often changing my image, and along the way I have learned some pretty cool things...........

Olya I know your pretty knowledgable about this, maybe you could give some tips.....
I love you

One question I do have in regards to this is has anyone found the perfect mascara yet? I swear I have spent so much money on just the exploration of finding a good mascara........
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarkan-united.us
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Number of posts : 883
Humor : very unique
Registration date : 2008-07-04

fOR THA lADIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: fOR THA lADIES   fOR THA lADIES EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 3:19 pm

OOO!!!! worship I'm one make up fan addict here!!! I love make up and to create something with it, however, I don't wear any make up on daily basis lol only when I'm going out

well, I really like this MAC zoom mascara, also DIOR show...many people say they like LANCOME a lot, but I didn't try it yet, so I don't know Very Happy

also, one of my favorites one is Clinique high impact, after u use the base for it and then mascara- lashes look so thick, so great!!! horny I really like it Smile)

I actually adore MAC cosmetics, they have really good professional stuff, no wander most of big professionals all over the world use it. Their make up stays longer, really colorfull. I'm a big fan of MAC stufio fix- super!!
Back to top Go down
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-06

fOR THA lADIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: fOR THA lADIES   fOR THA lADIES EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:38 am

Yeah I have heard alot of good things of the MAC line of Makeup, is available at department stores? ANd what about the price? When it comes to makeup I wont mind splurgin because its going on my face and bad makeup to me is really noticeable.

Thanks for the mascara advice, I think I am going to try the Lancome, because I have also been told by someone else that it is awesome.

So Olya have you ever considered a career in the Beauty Field? You never know maybe one day you could be Tarkans makeup artist............(just remember me Wink )
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Number of posts : 883
Humor : very unique
Registration date : 2008-07-04

fOR THA lADIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: fOR THA lADIES   fOR THA lADIES EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:01 am

yes! MAC is awesme! Prices are "awesome" too lol but you can buy a mascara for like 15-20$ the rest is more expencive , especially foundation and shadows, but they are fabulos! I also like Clinique AND CoverGirl, yes, their foundation is good as well.

Dior mascara is great also DiorShow, it's about 23$ (as I remember), but it makes your lashes so long and thick..mmmmm Smile))) MAC or DIOR are not available in department stores, you can buy them in stores like Sephora or in the mall beauty area, HOWEVER, I do shop make up in reg. stores, for example, I tend to like REVLON or LOREAL, they have pretty good lip color products, also MAX Factor.

I agree with you about being carefull to make up and other beauty products, since skin on my face is really sensative after the burn I had all over it, so I spend a lot to keep it in good condition. Also HAIR...OMG, I'm a hair freak! I have so many hair products..damn! shampoos, conditioners, balsams, gels, oils, pamades, sprays etc....

I have a friend and he is a great hair stylist, once he told me to NEVER buy any dep. store hair care things, since they are not good enough for your hair (not all, but shampoos mostly), so then I started to buy kinda pricy, but good things for my hair which helped me a lot! I mean I don't spend more though, now I just don't waste money on different extra hair care treatments to keep my hair healthy.

PUREOLOGY is the best hair treatment!!!!! also ISO, Tri, Bumble & Bumble and CHI (tested by me Smile)

oh man! I think if I was Tarkan's make up artist he would look like Barbie Smile)) I love to experiment with colors by blending various shades and tones and in the end it gives such a nice shadow Smile)) Have you heard of Jefree Star? he was my "make up" insparation Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fOR THA lADIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: fOR THA lADIES   fOR THA lADIES Empty

Back to top Go down

fOR THA lADIES
Page 1 of 1