WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
francygorkem
Kuzu Kuzu Explorer
francygorkem

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-07-14

WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL????   WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:43 am

Damn !! I'm shocked about what happened yesterday night
eminee and turks of the forum bounce tell us your point of view..
and the other are also welcomed Very Happy

this is an article taken from the turkish daily news website

Two consecutive explosions in Güngören district of Istanbul, a busy shopping center, killed at least 16 people and injured around 150 others, several of them gravely, Muammer Güler Istanbul Governor announced late Sunday.

“It’s a terror attack,” Güler told reporters. He said it was still early to estimate who was behind the explosion. No one has claimed responsibility for the blasts, the deadliest attacks in Istanbul since 2003.

Newspapers said three people had been detained in connection with the bombing. But the private NTV said the security forces estimate that the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party, or PKK, could carry out such a terrorist attack. The first bomb, left in a bin, exploded around 21.55 p.m. local time which was followed by another one 15 minutes later, only 50 meters away, increasing death tolls. The victims were killed by the second explosion as the first explosion near a telephone kiosk brought people out onto the street.

The first images broadcast by NTV showed scenes of panic, with people covered in blood and disoriented as they ran from the area of the blasts, littered with debris and shattered glass. Teams of firefighters and emergency workers were dispatched to the scene and police established a security perimeter.

Güler said no suicide bomber was involved in the attack, and the bombs were planted in dustbins in the street, a tactic used earlier by the PKK. The material used in explosives is also similar to what PKK employed in its earlier strikes. “Damage on the sidewalks and dustbins suggest us that it was a fragment bomb, and we think it was not a plastic explosive,” said Güler and added that records of city surveillance cameras are being investigated.
Locals noted that the Police was hunting for suspects for the past week in Güngören, leading to an increase of controls. However, there are no official statement that admitted existence of a warning on bombings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL????   WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:21 pm

Two bombs exploded.17 people died,and more than 150 persons are hurted...5 are still in a very bad health position...I was near,but I fuc*ed up my hand only...My brother's whole arm is cutted from broken glasses...It was a bit earlier then you wrote,and time between explotions was less than 10 minutes...
Thank's to fu**ing politicians,I had a great day yesterday,really! Watched 3 year old baby dying in front of my eyes and just few minutes after that I was on Metallica's concert! Yey...With a big dose of fuc*ing alcohol of course!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
francygorkem
Kuzu Kuzu Explorer
francygorkem

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL????   WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:03 pm

hell.. i dont have words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL????   WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:16 pm

Emine,
I am so so sorry for what you went through and experienced. I can only imagine. I hope everything is well with you , and let us know if we can do anything. I know right now the world is in a chaotic state and there is no telling what can happen and when. My prayers go out to the familes and victims and everyone involved. I hope the suspects are caught and prosecuted. Take care Emine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tarkan-united.us
stranger
Wild Bu Gece
stranger

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL????   WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:48 pm

yea i'm sorry too, Emine and all families whom their loved ones died or injuired..
this can happen anywhere any time and we just can't do anything about it.
this is scary ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL????   WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:29 pm

Thank you a lot guyz! Really! Your words mean to me very much.
I'm sorry if I made you feel bad and worried in any way by my last post Sad I just exploded...You can understand me,I'm sure...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Number of posts : 883
Humor : very unique
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL????   WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:10 am

OMG!!!! I hate terrorists! that why I'm studying criminal law to terminate all of them! bastards!!! Emine, I'm so sorry to hear that!!!!! I hope your brother will be fine and no scar left....girl, don't show up in crowded places!!!! I don't even wanna go to ferries and concerts here cuz of that Sad

View user profile http://www.tarkan-united.us
maog
Wild Bu Gece
maog

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL????   WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:41 am

That sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL????   WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:38 am

Yeah,the only place I'm going since then is market and ambulance... pale
The worst thing that makes me ''scared'' is that's announced more this kjhxsdkjhsxf things for Turkey...
Goverment already also announced for foreign people not to come here,cuz it will be very fu*ked up soon and that Turkey is not safe...

I think it's time for me to go to Bahamas for a holiday...A looong holiday! No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL????   WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL???? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAPPENED IN ISTANBUL????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Unrelated Topics :: Personal +...more-
Jump to: