Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

DREAMS about TARKAN!

Go down 
+2
NicoleEzra
Olya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Number of posts : 883
Humor : very unique
Registration date : 2008-07-04

DREAMS about TARKAN! Empty
PostSubject: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:19 am

ok, so here I am first Very Happy well, let's share any dreams you had about tarkan...any kind! ANY! and I will be first...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarkan-united.us
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:28 am

MY CRAZY DREAM

ok, so it was last summer....my causin Ed just got married to a 17 year old girl!!! and it really freaked me out!!! one of the biggest things I'm scared of is marriege at the early age and 10 kids after all!
I love passion and adventures...but no knots with each other...anyway....so, that night there was also some really HOT, bright discussion at TarkanClub..well, my fears and this discussion about Tarkan mixed up!
The dream:

I see myself on the street, walking and everything is so fast. Then I see a white dress on me and here I started getting scared...then I see a man walking towards me and it appears to be TARKAN!!!!! We got married!!! I was so pissed! I started looking for my parents! I thought they sold me!!!!! Then I told Tarkan how could he do it to me? "Tarkan, how could you?? I'm your big fan and this is what you did??!" Then I started crying and thinking how can I escape and I still couldn't find my family!

It was an empty street...then Tarkan came to me and said "we gonna have our first night" AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! this is what pissed me off completely!!!! I started to run, but he was after me...it was such a scarry dream!!!! and I forgot that it was Tarkan, the most horrible thing was my secret marriege to the man I don't even know in person!!!! I was screaming and running!

Anyway, I finally woke up in cold sweat! and for the next 5 days or more I didn't participate in any discussion! I didn't even check any news in the club or any posts..I was so mad at Tarkan! lol but then the stress went away and I was all cool again Smile))

Sorry, Tarkan! Nothing personal here! Smile) just my stupid fears and also stress I had this time at school Smile

Love, Olya
Back to top Go down
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:37 am

OLYAAAAA

THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!!!! ARE YOU CRAZYYYYY!????I COULD ONLY WISH FOR THIS DREAM!!! IT WAS SO FUNNY HOW YOU SAID "I THOUGH MY PARENTS HAD SOLD ME!" LOL
ITS ALL OKAY NOW, YOUR BACK TO THE FORUM, WITH NO MARRIAGE RING, I HOPE !!

NICOLE EZRA
Back to top Go down
Katerina
Wild Bu Gece
Katerina

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:39 am

Olya, a restless dream...
And at me in a dream all was not so dramatically. I simply went along the street and beside with me the machine stops and therefrom leaves..... Tarkan... I have not believed and go further, then it seems to me, that it pursues me, I have gone more quickly))))) but it has caught up with me and.... Has invited in cafe Smile)))))))))) (a nightmare, and I so have got a fright) Smile We stirred much, joked, was very cheerful, nobody paid attention to us, only then I have understood, why, we were one in cafe)))))))))))))))
In the end we have said goodbye also it has invited me to a concert, that's all, all simply enough.... BUT having woken up, so it was a pity to me, that it only a dream. I do not know, whether my dream of a meeting with Tarkan will come true sometime, BUT I very much hope for it!!!

Love, Katya

Last edited by Katerina on Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

Number of posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:05 am

I had one dream last night...A real nightmare! It's not about Tarkan directly,but about the fan clubs...
We met on a bus station.Everyone from clubs were there.Olya,Inge,Octavia,Karina,Sheila,Francy,...
But our fun club was no the internet one.It was like a school.Yep,we were going to Tarkan fan club school,and the building looked just like my prime school...It was winter time,and while we were walking,Octavia asked me what do I study.While I tried to answer her question I heard some noise near us.Suddenly crowd showed up.Everyone were staring at me ans started to ask: What's going on?! Cuz people were talking on Turkish...Then I realised that something bad happened.That Levent's lil son was murdered.
Then we decided to take a trip over the Bosphorus to see Levent and check out is it true...
While we were all sitting in a lil boat,a big storm started.We were getting near the coast,and Tarkan was waiting for us,to tell us that news are true...But storm got so bad,that we didn't get to the coast.We were all so scared.Boat turned around,and we all died... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
When I woke up now,I turned on my computer immediately.To see are everyone ok... Sad
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:28 pm

no no! no ring thank God Very Happy gosh, girls, both of your dreams are so different Very Happy and I can understand Katya! I mean, I don't care who and what, but if things look suspicious to me, I act weird Very Happy be it Princess Diana or Mother Queen lol Emine! your dream is scarry Sad( you kidding me? I hate those dreams where I see someone dieing or even myself in such situation! ouch!!!! ok I have a couple more dreams to tell you about Smile) so get ready and I will do that after I get back home from work Wink)

Love, Olya
Back to top Go down
stranger
Wild Bu Gece
stranger

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:29 pm

first dear Olya, you must be kidding?! this is not a nightmare! think about it again tongue
even if i were only 13, or my parents sold me, i'd loooooove to spend my first night with Tarkan Embarassed

second Katya, less dramatic but romantic Very Happy hope i have one soon!

and now EMINE!! Shocked God! what a horrible dream! you must woke up very disturbed pale
hate your dream! Mad hope that means the opposite! they're sound and heathly!

BTW, what's his name? i mean Levent's son? bam
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:59 am

I know!!! Emine is a bit of a dark dream Smile)) ok well here are my other dreams coming!

After I wrote about my dream here, same night I had another dream lol funny! oh well, we are in all those concerts dicussions now, so no wander...anyway..

My yesterday's dream

well, in Tacoma we have 2 huge bridges, named NARROWS BRIDGES, here is a picture

DREAMS about TARKAN! Tacoma10

so, then in my dream I get a phonecall from someone and he tells me that Tarkan should come to LONDON, but this city is not in UK, but in USA Shocked well, I was like OK and thought it was really weird....then I decided to go across that bridge...well, I was driving and then I see a stage on it and tarkan performing in his recent white costume!!! I stopped and called some guy behind the stage and asked him to tell Tarkan not to perform here cuz he is causing a traffic! lol
But, that guy tells me that I did it, and I made Tarkan to perform there!!! Well, being all guilty I called Tarkan off the stage and told him we will find much better place for him to perform! so I just looked atthat guy all mad and turned around and started walking...Then I see that bridges are completely empty and that they look more like stadiums! Then I realise that we are actually walking on the stadium!!! And here Tarkan asks me what is his concert schedule! pffffffffff....I started memorising dates I saw on www.tarkan.com, but couldn't remember any...then I just stopped! I started thinking and that it's just insane, then I started thinking why would I do this, why would "travel" like this with Tarkan..and as soon as I realised things were wrong - I woke up! pfffffffffffffff....that was one heck of a stresssing dream again!!!

The dream I saw long time ago (I told about this to Verem)

ok, the dream started that I was at some building, likely an airport...and I'm walking, all busy, in hurry...then some guy comes out of nowhere with a nametag (but I didn't see what's on it), he grabbs my arm and takes me to some room...all people are looking at me, I was so ashamed!!! (in real life: it was right after I was rescheduled for the other flight to LA, cuz on the check point this officer took off lots of stuff that was not allowed on the board , like parfumes, sharp things, liquids...and also I was a foreignger which made me look all suspicious with all those "weapons" with me lol! and then security took me to the luggage registartion and I had to put that bag in there...so emberassing! anyway)... so this guy takes me to some room, with dark blue walls and I see Tarkan standing there, he turned to me, showed me my photo and said "I know you are my big fan?" I was shocked...I said "well, yes, is there a problem?" cuz the guy who took me in there was acting rude! lol he said "no, just wandering.." and he didn't finish, Bilge came in and she was so nice and laughing and then she asked me to take a picture with Tarkan, she took out a camera and did a shot...Then some other man came in to the room and said Tarkan has to go, but he will come back soon, I was like "sure thing, no problem"...Bilge left also...then she came back and said that Tarkan can't come back and I just said "ok Smile" and left..then I woke up

such weird dreams, but they are so real!!!!! I'm telling you! usually I don't have any dreams, but if I do, they are something weird!!!

Love, Olya
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:19 am

Thank's God,I didn't had any dreams last night! worship And yesterday my day was terrible.I felt so weird,and worried... But reading Olya's now brought my mood back! Very Happy
boogie Hehehe... huggs
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:45 am

lol! Emine! you should start to love life Very Happy hehehe...I know, my dreams and life stories are pretty funny, since I see many of the things to be suspicious to me! No wander I want to work for FBI or be a detective lol!
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:07 am

I think I should start to love my dreams! lol!
Joking... free hugs
Back to top Go down
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:28 pm

One of my very old dreams....

when I was in love with Tarkan I dreamt a lot abou him and I always wanted to have sex with him but it didnt always work out. Something always spoiled it and half way I would find out it was a dream...

But this one was different...I met Tarkan at a concert and we went to his hotel together.
There he invited me into his bed. As I started to undress and kiss him, I kept checking if it was a dream but it was so realistic, he even had the scars on his face and everything wa sperfect so I knew that it was real and I felt so happy! I kept on caressing him and undressing him until I got to his underwear...and there a surprise awaited me...he was not circumcised!! (The real Tarkan is circumcised of course because he is muslim, they celebrate this ritual and he had it at age seven, there are even pictures of him in a suit, with his brother)
To find out he was not circumcised was such a disapointment! Because I knew what it meant, it was a dream again!! And I would wake up and be all alone!!
So I decided to ignore the wrong penis and just continue as if I had not seen it...I gave him a blow job, we made love, and it was good, and I woke up...

This dream was so silly but also very exciting, so I wrote it all down .
I week later I met Tarkan and in his hotel room, we talked. That was the night when he told me we would not have a relationship. He really helped me and we had a good talk and he later took me home in a taxi.
As we were about to leave the hotel room, I said to him: I had a dream of you last week.
You did? He asked. I said, yes, and I wrote it down. Oh, can I see it? He asked. Sure, I said, and handed him the paper with my detailed love making dream.
He wanted to read it. I said, dont read it now, read it later. Okay I will read it tonight, he said. He put it in the back pocket of his jeans. So okay, we never had sex... but maybe we shared a dream about it Smile))

love, Inge
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:08 pm

OMG Inge Embarassed your dream makes me blush.And just to think that you've had the courage to do this...to hand him that paper...you are my hero Smile Smile I would never ever have the guts to do such a thing.

It's a weird thing that I never had not even 1 damn dream about him. So...I start imagining things....I would give 5 years from my life to have such a dream like yours. Sad
But the weird thing is that I can't even imagine him ...or me doing a thing like that.

I don't know why...sometimes I'm angry...why can't I just close my eyes and just picture him doing this or that. I can't make love to him not even in my dreams or my imagination Mad I can't even kiss him Sad
Your dream was so...(let's say long...and detailed). You remember even that part where you took his clotes out .
...what a dream horny

Last edited by mjdiva on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Inge wrote:
I always wanted to have sex with him but it didnt always work out.

So I decided to ignore the wrong penis and just continue as if I had not seen it...
lol! lol!

my favourite parts in the dream story lol Smile)))
Back to top Go down
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:56 pm

well actually it NEVER worked out hahahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:59 pm

mjdiva

don't worry Smile once you start having those dreams ou will get tired of them Smile)))
I didn't have Tarkan in my dreams for a long time now! It's always that someone wants me to marry him and I keep running away..I always feel weird in my dream and it's like WTF? Shocked because it seems that I don' really realize that Tarkan can't speak russian lol and that he doesn't drive red mercedes lol and also, I always wanted to talk to him about his concert in US, but never could open my mouth about it lol

I actually think that when I see him in real I may burst up laughing Very Happy hahaha
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Inge wrote:
well actually it NEVER worked out hahahahaha!!

hahahahaha!!!! my nephew is sleeping next door LOL sounds like my laugh woke him up!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:27 pm

my sister is sleeping right in this room...and I can't stop laughing ...
Back to top Go down
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Omg, LMAO I love this subject, can you be my hero too Inge?? drunken

I love your reports they are always detailed...you make us feel like were there, and boy would i love to be there. tongue horny

I swear you are one lucky woman to have such dreams and even real personal moments with him!! I havent yet had dreams yet of him..... Crying or Very sad

BTW-did he ever comment on your note??

YOur so nice to give him such a chance with an uncircumcised penis , lol
Back to top Go down
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:00 am

yeah well I though 99% is correct hahaha might as well give him the benefit of the doubt...
I was too pissed off to quit on such a minor detail Smile

No he never said anything about it...I saw him only seven years later...
but it can't have been a shock to him, I already had given him nude drawings of himself
It was fun to see him look at them...
I had covered his privates with a piece of paper which he could lift...and he wanted to look underneath but only if I could not see it...hahahaha whereas I had drawn it of course...
I knew exactly what it looked like Smile
but he took my drawings so seriously and really identified with them...
that was a big compliment Smile

Now when I dream of Tarkan he is just himself and I see him backstage and talk with him.
Nothing weird....
I kinda miss the weird dreams Smile
Back to top Go down
stranger
Wild Bu Gece
stranger

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:10 pm

o my!! what a dream Inge!
Inge wrote:

I knew exactly what it looked like Smile

can u share the story?!! pirat
Back to top Go down
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Sweety! Of course I knew exactly what it looked like! It was my own drawing, I had made it!! From my own imagination of course Smile
Back to top Go down
stranger
Wild Bu Gece
stranger

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:14 pm

got it !! Laughing i don't know what made me think u actually know how it look like lol !!
Back to top Go down
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:46 am

Oh I had been trying to find out of course...and slept with a lot of Turks to know all about how to handle a circumcised penis. Damn I even became a circumcision expert! I read all about it...
By reading and learning about this, I also became very strongly against it.
I eally wish people would stop doing this to their kids. (male or female, with girls it's even worse, but that doesnt mean that it's okay to do it to boys).

bam

Bloody right? I thought this smilie was appropriate hehehehe...
Yeah people should respect the genitals of their children and leave them alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DREAMS about TARKAN!   DREAMS about TARKAN! Empty

Back to top Go down

DREAMS about TARKAN!
Page 1 of 1