Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?

Go down 
+4
francygorkem
paranoyaaak
Olya
Jasmine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine
Club Admin
Jasmine

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-06

if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? Empty
PostSubject: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:29 pm

for me, i would have picked to be greek, or italian, or spanish! idk something hot! o no no i would have picked to be Japanese Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarkan-united.us
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Number of posts : 883
Humor : very unique
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:14 pm

I like Russian, cuz it's all mixed, blended with other cultures...and there is no any particular descrimination against any other culture or religian, I pretty much like it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jasmine
Club Admin
Jasmine

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:44 pm

i would have picked japanese just cuz i would love it if i was smarter
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:47 pm

if I would pick japaneese, it would be only if I wanted to be geisha or samurai Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:50 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

Number of posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:05 am

I would pick to be Englishman... Rolling Eyes But being a Turk is just fine also! Hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:24 am

Tibet monk sounds attractive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:53 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:54 am

what? Very Happy I just watched HITMAN yesterday, such a cheap story line, so not interesting...and russians are as always presented with those weird stereotypes: assholes; prostitutes; idiots...and America saves the world bam
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:58 am

America always saves the world in movies! Suspect
I think I'll also choose a Tibet monk after this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:47 pm

or italian for example Very Happy they are so emotional dumbo
Back to top Go down
francygorkem
Kuzu Kuzu Explorer
francygorkem

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:44 pm

italian emotional??
my turkish friend sayed me that us italians are too much passionable Laughing
Back to top Go down
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:27 pm

HEy there is nothing wrong with passion Smile

After all Tarkan is passionate ,and that is definite!

I love you
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:32 pm

And people are saying that Turks are ''Italian of the East''! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 12:14 am

hehe! I always memorize this joke "An Italian in Malta" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXfVlCuWG6g

lol

I love italians, their men are so handsome Very Happy hehehehehe and I love italian music and history and language and movies...mnay many more!!! ALso italia is a good "moda"(fashion) leader Very Happy along with France Smile))

and thanks to tarkan now I love turks too Very Happy hehe
Back to top Go down
francygorkem
Kuzu Kuzu Explorer
francygorkem

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:51 am

italian of the east? really?? ahah maybe my friend is a exception... Laughing
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:42 am

Hahahaha! Yeah! I missed that also...People say for me that I look too much ''northern''...
Historians are telling for Turkish language also that it's Italian of the East...
(I had that on my exam,believe it or not... Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Miranda
Crazy Simarik
Miranda

Number of posts : 27
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:00 am

Finland has the best culture of course daah Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:55 am

All cultures have good and bad sides, and some countries are poor ,or have bad human rights conditions...
I think we all naturally feel most at home in our native country and we all believe our own country is the best.

Holland, I like it for the freedom and rights, but nowadays many people are racist and dumb and I dislike them. The weather here is depressing, the whole winter is cloudy, rainy, and cold. Summer can also be rainly and cloudy.
I just wish for more sun and more warmth in Holland, not just the weather but also in the people's hearts here. They seem selfish and not open to other people.

If I could pick my culture I would still say Dutch because I am used to it.
Maybe German. But Germans are not learning other languages well in their schools.
I like having learned many languages.

love, Inge
Back to top Go down
elena
Bouncing Yakinda Ninja

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:14 am

I'd pick... Italian. Spanish is good with me too. xD Of course if I was born somewhere else I'd like that probably, but IF I could pick it'd be Italian.
Back to top Go down
http://tarkan.forumfree.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?   if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick? Empty

Back to top Go down

if you had the choice of choosing your culture what would you pick?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Unrelated Topics :: Personal +...more-
Jump to: