Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?

Go down 
+3
NicoleEzra
paranoyaaak
Olya
7 posters

Perfect age for marriege?
15-20
What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? Bar_left0%What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
20-25
What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? Bar_left0%What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
25-30
What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? Bar_left50%What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? Bar_right
 50% [ 3 ]
35-40
What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? Bar_left17%What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? Bar_right
 17% [ 1 ]
40+
 0% [ 0 ]
NO MARRIEGE!
What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? Bar_left33%What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? Bar_right
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

Number of posts : 883
Humor : very unique
Registration date : 2008-07-04

What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? Empty
PostSubject: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:14 am

I was just wandering....I'm 21, and always hear different "advices"! women over 50 tell me that my age is already high lol and women under 40 tell me that I should really enjoy my freedom and study! (And I totally agree with them! :LOL!Smile so yeah, what do you think is the best age for marriege?

Last edited by Olya on Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarkan-united.us
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:39 pm

I'm afraid I can't vote...because I think there is no such thing as "perfect marroege age"
That depindes...maybe someone will never find the right person and will stay solo for the rest of his \her life...
I'm 22 ...and I don't think I'll marry too son.
It's not because I don't whant to...it's because I can't find a NORMAL man (here in Romania) Laughing Razz
..so...if you ask me...I can't tell you that Sad
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:54 pm

exactly! I don't even bother about it. I know many girls cannot imagine their life without having a BF, but for me it's like "the less responcibility- the better"...I do go on dates if I want to, but I try to avoid guys who are actually "searchng" for a wife, because they scarry me lol I have so many guy friends, and I'm pretty satisfied with being their friend then something more Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:14 pm

Right you are my sister...I feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:27 pm

hahaha! HI 5! cheers
Back to top Go down
paranoyaaak
Language Officer
paranoyaaak

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:42 am

I dunno should I vote,cuz I agree with u too... I mean,when it happens-it happened...
Why should anyone force it just because of ages... Nonsense...
But if I would be forced to choose,I would say between 25-30... Maybe cuz of having kids... Dunno...
Back to top Go down
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:47 am

Same here. Its everyone for themselves. If it makes you happy then do it, dont live by someone elses rules. For me I would say 25-30 also, just because I would consider settling down, but for now I have to much partying to do !!!!! j/k

The different answers you received shows how each generation is so different!!! The world is different today, so I would just say do whats best for you!

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

Number of posts : 227
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:00 am

I agree. It is so easy to try and say this is the right time or this is the right time. I think that it should only be when you are ready for it and have the right person. I know way too many girls who have married someone just so that they can be married. They are miserable now. I think that it is much better to be who you are and if you find someone who you love and who loves you as well, then go for it. If not, oh well. Just be true to yourself!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Olya
Club Admin
Olya

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:32 pm

as for me, it's really hard to commit to someone for my whole life, so I should be really carefull...and actually I think it will take a while until I set up with the marriege Smile God! what am I talking about! it's hard for me to accept some BF! may be it sounds funny, but I can "read" people, and see what they are right from the first talk with them....in fact many of those guys are so..blank scratch nothing special o even "new"... I guess it's because they are way too young and are slower than girls are...so I guess my perfect "family gal" age would be somewhere around 30 Smile
Back to top Go down
NicoleEzra
Club Admin
NicoleEzra

Number of posts : 330

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:59 pm

I Agree.....I hate to say it but my generation is not that exciting (well the guys atleast) . I always look for down to earth, but also originality (like Tarkan horny ) but its soooo hard to find. Guys these days are so stuck on trying to prove their manlyhood when they should really be stuck on other things!

I dont think it sounds bad what you said Olya, atleast you know what you want. I am that way too.....no settling for me, you have to be the man of my dreams to get that lucky Wink
Back to top Go down
francygorkem
Kuzu Kuzu Explorer
francygorkem

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:04 am

what the hell! i think there is not a age ... Very Happy is the last thing i think about lol i'm young ( 25 is young= for me yes) and i want to have fun a lot before have married ahah
Back to top Go down
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:00 am

The perfect age is when you have found someone who is not just a very good friend but also a good lover and partner, with whom you want to share your life.
Have sex before you marry so you know that you are compatible in the sex department. Because if you have no sex you might end up with someone who is gay and in the closet, or someone who is careless about a womans desires.
Save yourself a lot of trouble and have sex before marriage.
The right age is when you feel ready and when your partner is ready too, to throw a big part and let the fun begin.
Back to top Go down
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:08 am

Inge wrote:
The perfect age is when you have found someone who is not just a very good friend but also a good lover and partner, with whom you want to share your life.
Have sex before you marry so you know that you are compatible in the sex department. Because if you have no sex you might end up with someone who is gay and in the closet, or someone who is careless about a womans desires.
Save yourself a lot of trouble and have sex before marriage.
The right age is when you feel ready and when your partner is ready too, to throw a big part and let the fun begin.

Oh I wanted to write "party".
And life doesnt end at marriage! I finished my studies while I was married and I still go to parties and to dancings (not as often as I d like to though).
But if marriage means that you have to stop living and you lose your freedom to do things on your onw or with friends, then you have chosen the wrong partner!
With "someone who is careless about a womans desires" I mean those men who think sex is only about their own orgasm, who are unable to caress and cuddle, or who don't have a clue about the necessary hand- and mouthwork that turns women on.
Find one who (metaphorically) wears a shirt that says: wine me, dine me, 69 me. You know the type Smile
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:29 am

You said it Inge!! I have not found that person yet, but I see no reason that life must end with marriage.

For me, my ideal mate, must be my friend as well. I want someone that I enjoy spending time with, that I share my life with. I want an equal partner. Sex is important. But so is compatability. I dont know, maybe I am single because I want too much, but I see no reason to settle. I have a good life. If I am going to change it, I want it to be worth it.

Dawn
Back to top Go down
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:56 am

sure Dawn I agree with you totally. It may not always be nice to be single but thats not half as bad as people feel who are stuck in an unhappy relationship. That can really mess with your mind, to have a partner who makes you feel bad and who sucks all life energyu out of you.
So I think your strategy is very wise, and as for casual sex you can be less picky of course, at least, thats what I was...made things complicated sometimes, but I would just up and grab one occasionally Smile
Poor guys...some were seriously interested...only I wasnt!
Back to top Go down
kisaiya
kisaiya

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:14 am

Inge I think that you are a great force to be reckoned with in anything you do. I am sure that your husband is very grateful he got you!

I hope that someday we can meet in person! You are talented and have a lot of strong opinions. I respect that a lot.

Dawn
Back to top Go down
FaraBien27
Bouncing Yakinda Ninja
FaraBien27

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:00 pm

For me I would choose from 20-25
cause in that time she already
finished her studies and I think
in that time she already a job so she
can start her own family Very Happy Very Happy

What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? 11afqkm

PostSubject: Re: What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?   What is the perfect marriege age for a woman? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the perfect marriege age for a woman?
Page 1 of 1