Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE MOVED! PLEASE FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK! TarkanUnited.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» WE HAVE MOVED!
AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm by Olya

» Players Share: Quest TERA fatigue and spell system, game
AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 pm by nailaiga

» If Tarkan was a...WOMAN!
AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:46 pm by willowrose

» Tarkan International Members
AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm by AtiemoStrapas

» Newbie from Atlanta..
AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 pm by Alice nicole

» Tour 2010
AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am by gulbeseker

» 2010 CONCERTS?
AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am by gulbeseker

» TARKAN.COM
AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:46 am by Olya

» ~New Tarkan Style~
AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:21 pm by Vera Mont

AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kisaiya
kisaiya

Number of posts : 227
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-09-07

AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 Empty
PostSubject: AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09   AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:47 pm

So I have seen several videos on you tube and Face book and read the review on Ali's site, but did anyone on the list actually make it to the concert? Any thoughts?

I wonder if the string of festival shows are the preparation for some more touring? It seems expensive to get a new stage set up, all the technology and not to mention the new arrangements for one show....thoughts?

Dawn
Back to top Go down
Inge
Tarkan International
Inge

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09   AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Hi Dawn,

No unfortunately I was unable to go because of my pregnancy.
Last year I did see the Harbiye show, when we did the gathering of Tarkaninternational board members in Istanbul.
Harbiye is the name of this theatre in Istanbul, it means something military because it used to be attached to the military school, but officially its name has changed into something longer (which I keep forgetting).
It's an open air theatre, half circle, white, with red chairs, in the middle of a small park, and it offers seats to about 1000 people (? My guess). The stage is very close to the audience, and it is not higher, but lower, so all people can see him while sitting down. This creates a different atmosphere from the concerts which are attended by 10,000 people.

I don't think Tarkan will be on a serious tour now. He may do some more festivals.
As for the Harbiye stage, as far as I know the Tarkan show was only a kick-off for several other shows by other artists this month at the same small theatre venue, and it's all organised by HITT, so he's making money while he's not even performing Smile He did this in previous years too. At the last show of the series, he usually does a small guest performance.

I really like his idea of doing shows for a smaller audience, more intimate and more creative musically, with acoustic, or other styles or versions, or classical Turkish music. Last year, the Harbiye show I visited was really the best show of Tarkan I ever saw. Let's hope this tradition will live on for many more years.

love, Inge
Back to top Go down
ShoSho
Crazy Simarik
ShoSho

Number of posts : 33
Humor : Very Unique
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09   AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:52 am

WOW !Very Happy
Thank you for these information Inge and Dawn !
I hope I can attend one someday !
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogger.com/profile/18269970097637582516
kisaiya
kisaiya

Number of posts : 227
Humor : sarcastic
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09   AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:17 pm

I would love it if he did some smaller, accoustic shows as well. It is nice to see him working on different arrangements. Of course, at this point, in my world, it would be nice to see him at all....but that is why I am saving my money, so Stef and I can hit the friendly skies and go to Turkey!
Back to top Go down
Nathalie
Bouncing Yakinda Ninja
Nathalie

Number of posts : 12
Humor : Cool! =)
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09   AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:32 pm

That would be great!!!
Good for you! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09   AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09 Empty

Back to top Go down

AVEA/Harbiye Tour 09
Page 1 of 1